Wynonna Judd - Wynonna download flac
Collection is the title of the first compilation album released by the American country music artist Wynonna Judd.
Слушайте и скачивайте wynonna judd на Хотплеере в mp. .
Wynonna Ellen Judd (/waɪˈnoʊnə/; born Christina Claire Ciminella; May 30, 1964) is an American country music singer. She first rose to fame in the 1980s alongside her mother Naomi in the country music duo The Judds. They released seven albums on Curb Records in addition to 26 singles, of which 14 were number-one hits.
Daughter Wynonna Judd stakes out her own territory with her self-titled debut. It's probably safe to say that she has more in her than most people guessed. From the tender "She Is His Only Need" to the Southern rock and soul of "No One Else on Earth," Wynonna sings with a smoldering sensuality that pulsed beneath the surface of the Judds' best records - even "Live with Jesus" sounds sexy. After a few more albums like this, folks may not even remember the Judds.
Wynonna Judd, Gary Nicholson, James Stroud. Wynonna Judd chronology. New Day Dawning is the fifth studio album by American country music artist Wynonna Judd, released in 2000. It produced only two chart singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts: "Can't Nobody Love You (Like I Do)" at and "Going Nowhere" at Also included are cover versions of Joni Mitchell's "Help Me" and The Fabulous Thunderbirds' "Tuff Enuff". Initial presses of the album included a bonus EP called Big Bang Boogie
Wynonna Ellen Judd ( born Christina Claire Ciminella on May 30, 1964) is an American country music singer. Wynonna first rose to fame in the 1980s alongside her mother, Naomi, in the country music duo The Judds. The duo released seven albums on Curb Records, in addition to charting 26 singles, of which 14 were number one hits.
Wynonna is the debut studio album of American country music artist Wynonna Judd. It was released in 1992 (see 1992 in country music) on MCA Records in association with Curb Records as her first solo debut album. Before the release of Wynonna, she recorded alongside her mother, Naomi, as The Judds, a duo which charted more than twenty country singles in the 1980s and early 1990s until hepatitis forced Naomi to retire. Certified 5 Multi-Platinum in the .
Wynonna Judd lyrics - 117 song lyrics sorted by album, including "No One Else On Earth", "Come Some Rainy Day", "Tell Me Why". album: "Wynonna & The Big Noise" (2016) (with THE BIG NOISE). Ain't No Thing Cool Ya' Things That I Lean On You Make My Heart Beat Too Fast Staying In Love Keeps Me Alive Jesus And A Jukebox I Can See Everything Something You Can't Live Without You Are So Beautiful Every Ending (Is A New Beginning) Choose To Believe. other songs: Hearts I Leave Behind Whatever Brings You Back You Were Loved.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What It Takes
Written-By – Brendan Croker
|2||She Is His Only Need
Written-By – Dave Loggins
|3||I Saw The Light
Written-By – Andrew Gold, Lisa Angelle
|4||My Strongest Weakness
Written-By – Mike Reid, Naomi Judd
|5||When I Reach The Place I'm Goin'
Written-By – Emory Gordy Jr.*, Joe Henry
|6||No One Else On Earth
Written-By – Jill Colucci, Sam Lorber, Stewart Harris
|7||It's Never Easy To Say Goodbye
Written-By – Allen Shamblin, Bernie Nelson
|8||A Little Bit Of Love (Goes A Long, Long Way)
Written-By – Kostas , Marty Stuart
|9||All Of That Love From Here
Written-By – Kris Bergsnes, Lynn Langham, Sharon Rose Higgins*
|10||Live With Jesus
Written-By – Paul Kennerley
- Marketed By – Dino Music B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – 16th Avenue Sound
- Recorded At – Back Stage Studio
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Licensed To – Edel Company
- Distributed By – Edel Company
- Distributed By – Phonag AG
- Distributed By – emv Exclusa
- Acoustic Guitar – Don Potter (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Steuart Smith (tracks: 1, 5, 9)
- Acoustic Guitar [Midi-acoustic Guitar] – Don Potter (tracks: 5)
- Artwork [Handlettering] – Andy Engel
- Artwork By [Art Direction / Design] – Team Design, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Andrew Gold (tracks: 3), Dave Loggins (tracks: 2), Donna McElroy (tracks: 7), Gary Chapman (tracks: 7), John Cowan (tracks: 6), Jonell Mosser (tracks: 6, 8), Judy Rodman (tracks: 2), Naomi Judd (tracks: 5), Paul Kennerley (tracks: 10), Wynonna Judd* (tracks: 2, 5, 8)
- Bass – Leland Sklar (tracks: 1, 9), Willie Weeks (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jessie Noble
- Drums – Eddie Bayers (tracks: 2 to 8), Rick Marotta (tracks: 1, 9)
- Electric Guitar – Don Potter (tracks: 6), George Marinelli (tracks: 1, 9), Marty Stuart (tracks: 8), Steuart Smith (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Craig White, Jason Garner , Jeff Coppage, Karen Eckhoff*, Mel Jones, Russ Martin
- Instruments [All Instruments], Recorded By [Recorded And Conceived By] – Paul Kennerley (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett (tracks: 7), John Barlow Jarvis* (tracks: 1, 9), Matt Rollings (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 8), Steve Nathan (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8, 9)
- Mandolin – Sam Bush (tracks: 7, 9)
- Mastered By – Chuck Ainlay, Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Chuck Ainlay
- Other [Director Of Creative Services] – Jim Kemp
- Other [Hair] – Earl Cox / Trumps
- Other [Make-up] – Mary Beth Felts
- Other [Styling] – Vanessa Ware
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Producer – Tony Brown
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Don Potter
- Recorded By – Chuck Ainlay, Paul Kennerley, Steve Tillisch
- Recorded By [Overdubs Recorded By] – Brad Gilderman, Chuck Ainlay, Russ Martin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 009880 750223
- Barcode (String): 4009880750223
|MCAD-10529||Wynonna||Wynonna (CD, Album, Club)||Curb Records, MCA Records||MCAD-10529||US||1992|
|MCAC-10529||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (Cass, Album, Club)||Curb Records, MCA Records||MCAC-10529||US||1992|
|MCAC-10529||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Curb Records||MCAC-10529||US||1992|
|471671 3||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (MD, Album)||Curb Records||471671 3||Europe||1992|
|CURCD001||Wynonna||Wynonna (CD, Album)||Curb Records||CURCD001||UK||1992|