Carmen McRae - Ms. Magic download flac
A good compilation of obscure cuts from McRae in different contexts.
Carmen McRae – Ms. Magic. Label: Del Rack – DRZ 906.
Carmen Mcrae - Black Magic 'Live' - Carmen McRae. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
1980 album I'm Coming Home Again Grover Washington - soprano sax Hubert Laws - flute and alto flute Mario Sprouse - electric piano Buster Williams - bass.
Features Song Lyrics for Carmen McRae's Ms Magic album. New York State of Mind Lyrics. 2. Everything Must Change Lyrics. Carmen McRae Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Carmen McRae Lyrics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 114 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 69/183 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Ms Magic. Album starts at 85BPM, ends at 69BPM (-16), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Carmen McRae. The 1964 Orchestra Recordings. Boy Meets Girl, Porgy and Bess. Sarah - Dedicated to You.
Carmen McRae, Ms Magic. Used drive : PLEXTOR DVDR PX-L890SA Adapter: 0 ID: 1. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000 Gap handling : Appended to previous track
Ms Magic is a vocal jazz music album recording by CARMEN MCRAE released in 1971 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Thanks to snobb for the updates.
A re-issue of Carmen McRae’s 1980 album I’m Coming Home Again minus 6 of the songs. More Carmen McRae albums.
Carmen McRae – vocals Jorge Dalto – acoustic piano Cornell Dupree – electric guitar Hubert Laws – flute, alto flute, piccolo Chris Parker – drums Mario E. Sprouse – Rhodes piano Buster Williams – acoustic bass, piccolo bass, electric bass Errol Crusher Bennett – percussion Freddie Hubbard, Virgil Jones, Lew Soloff – trumpet, flugelhorn Tom Malone, Janice Robinson – trombone, bass trombone Hank Crawford – alto saxophone Al Foster – tenor saxophone Grover Washington Jr. –
|1||I'm Coming Home Again|
|2||Burst In With The Dawn|
|3||Come In From The Rain|
|4||I Won't Last A Day Without You|
|5||Everything Must Change|
|6||I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love|
|7||I'M Afraid The Masquerade Is Over|
|9||New York State Of Mind|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Del Rack
- Copyright (c) – Del Rack
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass, Bass [Piccolo] – Buster Williams
- Alto Saxophone – Hank Crawford
- Arranged By, Conductor, Electric Piano – Mario E. Sprouse
- Backing Vocals – Curtis King, Darryl Tookes
- Backing Vocals, Arranged By, Conductor – Terri Gonzalez
- Cover – Marlene Bergman
- Drums – Chris Parker
- Electric Guitar – Cornell Dupree
- Flute, Alto Flute, Piccolo Flute – Hubert Laws
- Percussion – Errol "Crusher" Bennett*
- Photography By – Ray Avery
- Piano – Jorge Dalto
- Soprano Saxophone – Grover Washington, Jr.
- Strings – Akua Dixon, Bernard Zeller, Edith Wint, Garfield Moore, Gayle Dixon, Jenny Koo, John Blake, Johnson Ning, Nina Simon, Tom Suarez, Valerie Collymore, Winterton Garvey
- Tenor Saxophone – Alex Foster
- Trombone, Bass Trombone – Janice Robinson, Tom Malone
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Freddie Hubbard, Lew Soloff, Virgil Jones
NotesRecorded November, December 1978, Columbia Recording Studios New York
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1096-39006-2 0