Various - For Public Use Only (Volume 1) download flac
Artist: Various Artists Album: Rappublic of the Philippines, Vol. 1 Genres: Pop, Music Released: 04 July 2003 Label: ℗ 2003 BMG Records (Pilipinas), In. .
Various Artists Lyrics.
Hi Tech, Sci Fi, Volume 1 - Разное от Various Artists. Вышел Неизвестно В альбом вошло 63 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:11:46.
Volume 1 is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band CKY. Recorded at The Ground Hog Studios in Holland, Pennsylvania, it was produced, engineered and mixed by guitarist Chad I Ginsburg, and originally released on February 27, 1999 by Distant Recordings and Teil Martin International. Since its initial release under the title Camp Kill Yourself, the album has been reissued a number of times by various record labels with different titles and album covers.
OK. You are minutes away from monetizing your first tracks. Are you sure? It would mean no money! Complete signup. Kool & Klean - Volume 1 ( THE ALBUM 2010 ) -THE SMOOTHJAZZ LOFT- - YouTube.
Promotional Use Only. An Audio Compilation Series By Sgld.
Album · 2016 · 13 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
20 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Note: You can view albums tagged as 'Various Artists' in your library here. The term Various Artists is used in the record industry when numerous singers and musicians collaborate on a song or collection of songs. fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information.
If you have an interest in the older music from various regions of the . then I'd say your in for a memorable treat. But, if your music interest and memory only take you back to the late 60's, then you might not be so impressed. Volume 4 is a well qualified supplement to 'Smithsonian Folkways' volumes 1 through 3, and is very close to what Harry originally intended.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Christine Lauterburg, Zsolt Marffy, Pascal De Sapio||Yokamata (Radio Edit)
Written-By – Marcel Wild, Pascal De Sapio
|2||–Shiva feat. Magdalena||Fly Away (Radio Edit)
Written-By, Producer – Volker Barber
|3||–Sally Oldfield||Mystic Drum (Radio Edit)
Producer – Lothar KrellWritten-By – Robin Smith, Sally Oldfield
Lyrics By – Gerome Ragni, James RadoMusic By – Galt McDermot*Producer – Kruder & Dorfmeister, Waldeck
|5||–Bone Fiction||Insanely Cheerful (Radio Version)
Written-By, Producer – Liam Sternberg
|6||–Seven Ages||On The Lake
Lyrics By – Lang*, Bechtloff*, Nemetz*, Ines BialonczykMusic By – Bechtloff*
|7||–Samuel's Dream||That's Why
Lyrics By – Alan Glass, Samuel's DreamMusic By – Samuel's DreamProducer – Andy Lunn, Vilko Zanki
|8||–The Seer||Starting At The End
Producer – Peter WalshWritten-By – Shook
|9||–Gotthard||He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Producer – Chris Von RohrWritten-By – Bob Russel*, Bobby Scott
|10||–Haindling||Liebe Grüße Von Mir
Lyrics By – H. J. Buchner*, U. Böglmüller-Buchner*Music By – H. J. Buchner*Producer – Hans-Jürgen Buchner, Roald Raschner
|11||–Die Schweine||Das Plunderteilchen, Das Ein Schuft War
Producer – Udo Selb*Written-By – Christine Hayes
|12||–12 Apostel||Dumme Sau
Lyrics By – Christoph Maenz , Corni BartelsMusic By – Christoph Maenz , Corni Bartels, Eric Volkert, Martin Machwitz
|13||–Die Hektiker||Ich Scheiß Dir Ins Hirn
Lyrics By – F. Scheuba*, R. Gibb/B. Gibb/M. Gibb*Music By – R. Gibb/B. Gibb/M. Gibb*
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola Austria GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola (Schweiz) AG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brother Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Goldrush
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MSM Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spray Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bikini Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – White Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reverso Musikproduktionsges.m.b.H
- Licensed To – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Produced For – Fast Forward Music
- Produced For – Brother Records
- Published By – Hammer Musik GmbH
- Published By – Modulation Music
- Published By – MSM Songs MV GmbH
- Published By – United Artists Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Germany
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing UK
- Published By – Peer Music Publishing
- Published By – Stablo Musikverlag
- Published By – AMV-Reverb Music
- Published By – Hello Music
- Published By – Budde
- Published By – Haindling MV
- Published By – BMG Ufa
- Published By – Fort Knox Musikverlage
- Published By – Edition Bär
- Pressed By – Sonopress – R-7784
- Distributed By – BMG
- Art Direction – Thomas Sassenbach
- Design – Ariola, Manuela Stadter
NotesJewel case release with a 4-page booklet. The rear inlay is blank.
Company credits per track:
Track 1: ℗ 1996 BMG Ariola (Schweiz) AG.
Track 2: Published by Hammer Musik GmbH / Modulation Music / MSM Songs MV GmbH (BMG). ℗ 1996 MSM Music under exclusive license to BMG Ariola München GmbH. Produced for Fast Forward Music.
Track 3: Published by BMG Music Publ. Munich / MSM Songs MV GmbH (BMG) / BMG Publ. UK. ℗ 1996 MSM Music under exclusive license to BMG Ariola München GmbH.
Track 4: Published by United Artists Music Co. ℗ 1996 Spray Records. A Unit of BMG Ariola Austria GmbH.
Track 5: Published by Peer Music. ℗ 1996 White Records under exclusive license to BMG Ariola München GmbH.
Track 6: ℗ 1996 BMG Ariola Austria GmbH.
Track 7: Published by Stablo Musikverlag / Reverb Music AMV. ℗ 1996 Brother Records BMG Ariola München GmbH. Produced for Brother Records, Germany.
Track 8: Published by Hello Music. ℗ 1996 BMG Ariola München GmbH.
Track 9: Published by Budde Music. ℗ 1996 BMG Ariola (Schweiz) AG / BMG Ariola München GmbH.
Track 10: Published by Haindling MV / BMG UFA. ℗ 1996 BMG Ariola München GmbH.
Track 11: Published by Fort Knox Musikverlage. ℗ 1996 Goldrush.
Track 12: Published by BMG-UFA / Edition Bär. ℗ 1996 Bikini Records.
Track 13: ℗ 1996 Reverso Musikproduktionsges.m.b.H, Vienna, Austria.
© 1996 BMG Ariola München GmbH
Made in the EC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43214 22842 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 743214228425
- Rights Society: GEMA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0116
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS R-7784/4321422842 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L021
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0730