ThingumajigSaw - Ghoul's Out download flac
Слушайте Ghouls Out и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Tokyo Ghoul S is coming to select theaters this September.
Thinguma jigSaw – Ghoul's Out. Label: Derodidymus – did001. Released: 30 Aug 2010. Packaging: Gatefold sleeve with a 12-panel fold-out booklet. Matrix, Runout: d:centia DID001-1 100809200. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L403.
This album has an average beat per minute of 106 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 78/125 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Ghoul's Out. Album starts at 114BPM, ends at 78BPM (-36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
School's Out is the fifth studio album by American rock band Alice Cooper, released in 1972. Following on from the success of Killer, School's Out reached No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 chart and No. 1 on the Canadian RPM 100 Top Albums chart, holding the top position for four weeks. The single "School's Out" reached No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100, No. 3 on the Canadian RPM Top Singles Chart and went to No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart.
Album · 2007 · 13 Songs. 13 Songs, 31 Minutes. More By Thingumajigsaw. See All. Misery Together. Zero ads. Try it now.
If a Ghoul's RC level is very high, their Kagune can be incredibly powerful. There are 4 types of Kagune: -Ukaku (Speed). However, this makes them low on stamina and not able to last for drawn out fights. But due to their great speed and power, they could potentially finish a fight quickly. Generally they work well against the balanced Bikaku Ghouls, but struggle against more sturdy Koukaku Ghouls.
Ghouls are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. They are as close to humans as possible: they normally display the same attributes; the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the main exception being their inner biology, mentality, and diet.
|1||We're All Doomed|
|3||Dawn Of The Dead|
|5||The Reaper Cometh|
|6||The Perfidious Sarcophagus|
|7||Your Soul's Not A Gym|
|8||Your Life Crawls Back In|
- Copyright (c) – Thinguma*jigSaw
- Distributed By – Diger
- Manufactured By – Dicentia – 100809200
- Published By – Public Domain
- Recorded At – The Kennel Studio
- Recorded At – Dhulaigh Studio
- Recorded At – Crystal Canyon Studios
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Redivivus*
- Guest, Guitar – Cian Nugent
- Guest, Other [Fun & Frolics] – Lily Murphy, Miles Murphy
- Guest, Vocals – Sharron Kraus
- Guest, Vocals, Voice [Spoken Word] – Sport Murphy
- Guest, Voice, Harmonium – Peter Delaney
- Lyrics By – Redivivus* (tracks: 8), Buncombe* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Mastered By – Robert Jønnum
- Music By – Redivivus*, Buncombe*
- Music By [Intro] – Peter Delaney (tracks: 3)
- Music By [Outro] – Cian Nugent (tracks: 6), Sport Murphy (tracks: 4)
- Performer [Little Myth Epiphanymph], Saw [Musical Saw], Flute, Melodica, Mandolin, Ukulele, Vocals – Martha Redivivus
- Performer [The Severed Headmaster], Banjo, Vocals – Seth Horatio Buncombe
- Producer – Robert Jønnum
- Producer [With] – Thinguma*jigSaw
- Recorded By – James Pertusi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Jim Santo (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Nicky Coghlan (tracks: 5), Robert Jønnum (tracks: 7, 8)
Notes"Swing low sweet chariot" public domain.
Track 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 recorded in the Kennel Studio, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Track 5 recorded in Dhulaigh Studio, Dublin, Ireland
Track 7, 8 recorded in Crystal Canyon Studio, Oslo, Norway
© Thinguma*jigSaw 2010
Packaging: Gatefold sleeve with a 12-panel fold-out booklet.
Diger is not credited as distributor anywhere on the release, but their logo does appear on the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 7071245012366
- Barcode (Printed): 7 071245 012366
- Matrix / Runout: d:centia DID001-1 100809200
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L403
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6842
- Rights Society: n©b