The Cult - The Cult download flac
Interview with Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy talking about The Cult album released in 1994.
The Cult have released ten studio albums, two live albums, five compilation albums, three box sets, and 41 singles. Dreamtime Live at the Lyceum (September 1984). Live at the Marquee (February 1993). Death Cult (issued on CD in 1988, and remastered and reissued again with bonus tracks in 1996 with new title Ghost Dance). Pure Cult: for Rockers, Ravers, Lovers, and Sinners (February 1993). High Octane Cult: Ultimate Collection, 1984–1995 (November 1996). Pure Cult: The Singles 1984–1995 (June 2000).
The Cult is the sixth studio album from English rock band, The Cult. It was released in October, 1994 on Beggars Banquet Records and it is also the band's last album on Sire Records in the USA. It is also commonly referred to as the "Black Sheep" record, due to the image of a Manx Loaghtan black sheep on the front cover
Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine. One of England's leading metal revivalists, formed as a goth band but later a stadium-filling hard rock act led by the shamanistic Ian Astbury.
British rock band formed as Death Cult in 1983 in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Officially became known as The Cult in Jan 1984. Core members Ian Astbury Lead Vocals, Music, Song Writer Billy Duffy Lead Guitarist, Music, Song Writer.
THE CULT открыли североамериканский тур в честь празднования 30-летней годовщины альбома "Sonic Temple" с выступления в Хьюстоне, штат Техас, состоявшегося 2 мая. Видео с концерта доступно ниже. Сет-лист концерта: 01. Sun King 02. New York City (performed for first time since 2010) 03. Automatic Blues (performed for first time since 1991) 04. Sweet Soul Sister 05.
Contact The Cult on Messenger. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created - November 26, 2007.
Compilation, 1991, Vertigo Records, Beggars Banquet. 1. Go West (Crazy Spinning Circles). 2. She Sells Sanctuary.
Прослушать Скачать 05:08. Прослушать Скачать 04:18. Love Removal Machine. Прослушать Скачать 05:11. Прослушать Скачать 05:26. Прослушать Скачать 05:55. Прослушать Скачать 04:28. Прослушать Скачать 03:55. Прослушать Скачать 05:02. Прослушать Скачать 02:46. Прослушать Скачать 03:40. Dirty Little Rockstar. Прослушать Скачать 03:57. Rain (2009 Remastered)
The Cult are considered one of the best hard rock bands and one of the best 80s bands as well. This Cult discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top Cult albums can be found at the top of the list. To make it easy for you, we haven't included The Cult singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Coming Down (Drug Tongue)||6:37|
Written-By – Craig Adams
|11||Emperor's New Horse||4:21|
|12||Saints Are Down
Performer [Fender], Double Bass [String] – Bob Rock
- Pressed By – Epsa – 15207
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Bob Rock (tracks: 3, 8, 12)
- Bass – Craig Adams
- Design, Art Direction – Ian Astbury, Kim Champagne
- Drums – Scott Garrett
- Engineer – "Johnny Cannuck" Randy Staub*
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Brian Dobbs, Darren Grahn
- Guitar – Billy Duffy
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Bob Rock (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 12), Mario Caldato Jr. (tracks: 5, 7)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Darren Grahn (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 12), Krish Sharma (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 12)
- Percussion – Jim McGiueray*
- Photography By – Peter Marlow
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Michael Muller , Rolf D. Schwarz
- Photography By [Car] – Vern Hammarlund
- Photography By [Cover Image] – Snowdon*
- Photography By [Le Beaute: "from Paris '68"] – Marc Rohan
- Producer – Bob Rock
- Programmed By [Synthesizer, Keyboards, Treatments] – Scott Humphrey
- Rhythm Guitar – Bob Rock (tracks: 7, 11)
- Songwriter [All Compositions] – Duffy*, Astbury*
- Tambourine, Vocals, Guitar [Occasional] – Ian Astbury
NotesRecorded at Warehouse Studios, Vancouver, Canada.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Track 12 contains a sample of "Poppies" by Buffy Sainte-Marie.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 10535 66662 8
- Matrix / Runout: 001129-12 6666-2 : C.D.L. EPSA IND. ARG. : 15207
- Rights Society: SADAIC, AADI, CAPIF, BIEM
|BBQLP 164||The Cult||The Cult (2xLP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BBQLP 164||UK||1994|
|7243 8 39970 2 2||The Cult||The Cult (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Virgin||7243 8 39970 2 2||Australia||1994|
|996||The Cult||The Cult (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo||996||Romania||Unknown|
|9 45673-2||The Cult||The Cult (CD, Album, Promo)||Sire||9 45673-2||US||1994|
|WPCR-107, 9362-45673-2||The Cult||The Cult (CD, Album, Promo)||WEA Japan, Sire||WPCR-107, 9362-45673-2||Japan||1994|