Bobbi Humphrey - Tailor Made download flac
Album · 1976 · 8 Songs. The Best of Bobbi Humphrey.
Blue Note Recorded at A&R Studio July 20-21, 1972 Tracklist: A1 Lonely Town, Lonely Street (Bill Withers) A2 Is This All? (Henry Johnson) 4:32 A3 Smiling.
6 универсальных сенсационных оттенков помады для губ. Подойдут любому тону кожи! · Новинки · Лимитированные коллекции · Бесплатная доставка · Скидки
Tailor Made sees Bobbi Humphrey not just shifting labels to Epic, but also changing her musical direction quite a bit. This album is a shift from the jazz-funk work that the Mizell brothers were producing for her at Blue Note, no, on this album Bobbi Humphrey has taken musical control, which was something she was apparently denied at Blue Note, and decided to go down a slicker, mellower and more commercial route. One of the many things Bobbi Humphrey was good at was surrounding herself with top class writers, musicians, producers, etc. so even though there’s a bit of bandwagon jumping going on here, it's all done very tastefully.
Tailor Made sees Bobbi Humphrey not just shifting labels to Epic, but also changing her musical direction quite a bit.
Artists Bobbi Humphrey Tailor Made. Tailor Made Bobbi Humphrey. This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/156 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Tailor Made.
Release of this album: 1977 Release of this CD: 2009, December, 23 Ⓟ Ⓒ 1977 Sony Music Entertainment Manufactured by Sony Music Japan International Inc. Made in Japan. Bobbi Humphrey, Tailor Made. Дисковод: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7203S Adapter: 5 ID: 0. Режим чтения : Достоверность Использование точного потока : Да Отключение кэша аудио : Да Использование указателей C2 : Нет.
Bobbi Humphrey - Dancin' to Keep from Cryin' 04:27. Bobbi Humphrey - Lover to Lover 05:55. Bobbi Humphrey - Tailor Made 04:41. Bobbi Humphrey - Theme I 04:33. Bobbi Humphrey - Jealousy 05:05. Bobbi Humphrey - I Started Living 04:01. Bobbi Humphrey - Most of All 04:20. Bobbi Humphrey - Fajehzo 04:25. Satin Doll - Bobbi Humphrey. City Beat - Bobbi Humphrey. Blue Break Beats - Bobbi Humphrey, Jason Mizell. The Best Of Bobbi Humphrey - Bobbi Humphrey. The Good Life - Bobbi Humphrey.
Album by Bobbi Humphrey.
a b c d e f g "Jazz flutist Bobbi Humphrey fights the good fight".
While not a total disaster, Humphrey's move from Blue Note to the deep pockets and extensive distribution network of Epic Records impeded her career instead of advancing it. The most striking thing about Tailor Made is the dashing cover picture of Bobbi attired in a pinstripe suit, permed hair, made up beautifully, and looking as delicious as a double dip of gourmet ice cream. Compared to her Blue Note LPs, this is blatantly commercial, and the productions, some by Skip Scarborough, come off slick and plastic.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dancin' To Keep From Cryin'
Written-By – S. Scarborough*, T. Fauntleroy*
|A2||Lover To Lover
Written-By – S. Scarborough*
Written-By – I. Amani*, S. Hunt*
Written-By – E. Straughter*
Written-By – G. Clark*, S. Scarborough*
|B2||I Started Living
Written-By – S. Duncan*
|B3||Most Of All
Written-By – I. Amani*, S. Hunt*
Written-By – T. Ashford*
- Recorded At – Columbia Studios
- Mixed At – Columbia Studios
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By [Horns] – David Crawford (tracks: A1, A4, B1), Mark Soskin (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Sigidi (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Crawford (tracks: A1), Mark Soskin (tracks: B2, B3)
- Backing Vocals [Female] – Mikki Morris, Penny Wanao, Versita Wanao
- Backing Vocals [Male] – Sigidi, Skip Scarborough
- Bass – Charles Meeks, Robert Russell
- Drums – Bill Meeker*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Zobler*, George Engfer, Roy Segal
- Engineer [Recording, Re-mix] – Don Cody
- Executive-Producer – Bobbi Humphrey, Denis Niles
- Flute, Lead Vocals – Bobbi Humphrey
- Guitar – Ray Obiedo
- Keyboards – Ernest Straughter, Mark Soskin
- Mastered By – Vladimir Meller*
- Other [Hair Style] – Bernardo Figueroa
- Other [Make-up] – Leonardo Da Vega
- Percussion – Bill Summers, Sheila Escovedo
- Photography By – Roger Prigent
- Producer – Skip Scarborough
- Synthesizer – Skip Scarborough
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Idiophone [Wood Blocks], Steel Drums – Roger Glenn
NotesPromotional labels printed on white.
Recorded & Remixed at
Columbia Recording Studios, San Francisco
Columbia Recording Studios, New York City.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 34704
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 34704
|PE 34704||Bobbi Humphrey||Tailor Made (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 34704||US||1977|
|FTGJZ-003||Bobbi Humphrey||Tailor Made (CD, Album, RE, RM)||FTG Jazz Fusion Classics||FTGJZ-003||UK||2014|
|SICJ 209||Bobbi Humphrey||Tailor Made (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Epic||SICJ 209||Japan||2016|
|EICP 1300||Bobbi Humphrey||Tailor Made (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||EICP 1300||Japan||2009|