P.O.D. - The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown download flac
The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown es el 3er album de estudio de la banda Payable On Death (.
The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown - . Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
The Fundamental Elements of Southtown is the third studio album and major label debut of Christian metal band . released on August 24, 1999. It went on to become the band's first platinum album, peaking at No. 51 on the Billboard 200 chart in April 2000. It was the 143rd best-selling album of 2000 in the United States. Southtown" and "Rock the Party (Off the Hook)" became the album's singles, both of which were accompanied by music videos
The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (1999). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
3- Southtown- This is in my opinion where the greatness of this album kicks off. A great slow clean guitar opening riff, that is joined by the drums a little, and then, rite when you dont expect it, bang, the heavy kicks in to a great riff and the song explodes. After a loud verse, it goes into a quiet pre-chorus for a few seconds, then explodes right into the chorus
With their full-length debut, The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, POD (Payable on Death) shows considerable promise, crafting an album that flows from aggressive rap-metal to trippy, Beastie-styled reggae dub excursions.
Band Name POD. Album Name The Fundamental Elements of Southtown. 版公司 Atlantic Records.
The Fundamental Elements. has been added to your Cart. The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown US CD album. With their aggro music, tattoos, piercings, and dreadlocks, . Payable on Death) might be conveniently filed next to Deftones or Rage Against the Machine. However, like U2, whose "Bullet the Blue Sky" they cover, . are actually a Christian-based rock band, though not overtly religious enough to scare nonbelieving music fans away.
|5||Rock The Party (Off The Hook)||3:24|
|7||Set Your Eyes To Zion||4:06|
|9||Bullet The Blue Sky||5:18|
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – The Gallery, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Recorded At – Sparky Dark Studio
- Recorded At – Mates Studios
- Mixed At – Image Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Gallery
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Copyright (c) – Souljah Music
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- A&R – John Rubeli
- Art Direction – P.O.D.
- Artwork [Band Photo Retouching] – Eric Altenburger
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Papineau (tracks: 5, 9)
- Bass – Traa*
- Design [Band Logo] – David Allen
- Drums – Wuv*
- Engineer – Bobby Brooks
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ernie Vigil, Marc Moncrief, Matt Silva
- Guitar – Marcos*
- Keyboards – Howard Benson
- Lyrics By – Bono (tracks: 9), The Edge (tracks: 9)
- Lyrics By, Music By – P.O.D. (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 16)
- Management – Tim M. Cook
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurrsen*
- Mixed By – Bobby Brooks (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 15), Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 16), Howard Benson (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 15)
- Music By – U2 (tracks: 9)
- Painting [Paintings] – Jean Bastarache
- Percussion – Santos
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Chapman Baehler
- Producer – Howard Benson
- Turntables – DJ Circa
- Vocals – Sonny*
NotesSimilar to this release except for the back cover layout.
Track 16.2 isn't listed on the back cover. Total duration for track 16 is 9:33.
Recorded at The Gallery (Sherman Oaks, CA), Sparky Dark (Calabassas, CA) & Mates (NoHo, CA)
Mixed at Image Recordings (Los Angeles, CA) & The Gallery
Mastering at The Mastering Lab
All lyrics & music by P.O.D. © 1999 Souljah Music (BMI) except track 9 - ©1986 PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Atlantic Recording Corporation, a Time Warner company.
℗© 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0-7567-83216-2 7
- Barcode (String): 075678321627
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Price Code: EW 851
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'W' logo] 756783216-2 11/99
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0578
|7567-83216-2||P.O.D.||The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-83216-2||Europe||1999|
|7567928932||P.O.D.||The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567928932||Australia||1999|
|ATCD 10115||P.O.D.||The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (CD, Album)||Atlantic||ATCD 10115||South Africa||1999|
|83245-2||P.O.D.||The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (CD, Album)||Atlantic||83245-2||US||1999|
|A2 83245||P.O.D.||The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown (CD, Album)||Atlantic||A2 83245||Canada||1999|