David Axelrod - Song Of Innocence download flac
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей David Axelrod.
Слушать песню David Axelrod – Song Of Innocence онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Songs of Experience is the second studio album by American composer and producer David Axelrod. Axelrod composed, arranged, and produced the album while recording with session musicians such as guitarist Al Casey, drummer Earl Palmer, and conductor Don Randi.
B0028035-01, NA 5165, NA 5165-CD-ST. Reply Notify me Helpful. Reissue is coming from Now Again US during the next couple of weeks.
Redirected from Song of Innocence (album)). Song of Innocence is the debut studio album by American composer and producer David Axelrod.
Song of Innocence is a music studio album recording by DAVID AXELROD (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1968 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. A brief tour of psychedelia-tinged jazz-rock, David Axelrod's Song of Innocence is aptly named, because it exudes a naive charm that contrasts with the intriguing experimental agenda of the album.
Artist: David Axelrod. Album: Live At Royal Festival Hall, 2008. Tracklist 01 Urizen 0:00 02 Holy Thursday 4:00 03 The Smile 9:32 04 A Dream 13:00 05 Song Of Innocence 15:31 06 Merlin's Prophecy 20:06 07 The Mental Traveler 22:53. Notes A suite in seven parts inspired by the writings of William Blake. Originally released in 1968.
Using eight of Blake's poems, Axelrod composed a suite that was less rock in its aim and more pop- and jazz-oriented in places, but overall a more orchestral work. Texturizing a symphony with percussive elements and the use of British and Irish folk song, as well as the stylistic inventions of fellow arranger Gerald Wilson for effect, Axelrod created a sobering, and, in places, even melancholy collage of song and lyrical styles that slid rather than drove home its point: that experience is a good but bittersweet teacher
With Song of Innocenc. xelrod unleashed his remarkable imagination, one that would forever shape his reputation as one of the decade's most eclectic and creative producer-composers. Axelrod’s debut, and a ‘60s masterpiece. Celebrated as psychedelic, the birth of jazz-fusion, the harbinger of hip-hop, Song of Innocence is a hybrid that no one, not even Axelrod himself, could describe . Titel: Song Of Innocence.
|B1||Song Of Innocence||4:32|
|B3||The Mental Traveler||4:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Now-Again Records
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, LLC
- Distributed By – Traffic Entertainment Group
- Lacquer Cut At – Capitol Mastering
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Enterprises
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Errol F. Richardson
- Artwork – Lockart*
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – David Axelrod
- Conductor – Don Randi
- Engineer [Recording] – Joe Polito
- Interviewee – David Axelrod
- Interviewer – Brian DiGenti, Eothen Alapatt
- Lacquer Cut By – Ron McMaster
- Liner Notes – Eothen Alapatt
- Performer – Al Casey , Allen Di Rienzo*, Alvin Dinkin, Anne Goodman, Arnold Belnick, Arthur Maebe*, Benjamin Barrett, Bobby Bruce, Carol Kaye, Douglas Davis, Earl Palmer, Freddie Hill, Gareth Nuttycombe, Gary Coleman, Gene Estes, Harold Schneier, Harry Bluestone, Harry Hyams, Henry Roth, Henry Sigismonti, Howard Roberts, Jack Shulman, Leonard Malarsky, Lew McCreary, Marshall Sosson, Myron Sandler, Nathan Ross, Ollie Mitchel*, Pete Wyant, Raphael Kramer, Richard Leith, Sid Sharp*, Tibor Zelig, Tony Terran, Vincent de Rosa*, Bill Hinshaw*
- Reissue Producer – Eothen Alapatt
- Text By [Captions and Additional Information] – Kristof Indeherberge
NotesOriginally reissued for Record Store Day 2018 as a 'RSD First' release, in an over-sized resealable poly-bag with large Record Store Day hype sticker. This lower part of the hype sticker is not on the later released retail pressing.
Lacquered directly from Axelrod's original Eq'ed master tapes at Capitol Records by Ron McMaster.
Contains 28 page booklet containing never before seen photos and an interview with Axelrod.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 59457 51651 2
- Matrix / Runout: B0028035-01-A G-1 RM
- Matrix / Runout: B0028035-01-B G-1 RM
|ST 2982||David Axelrod||Song Of Innocence (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST 2982||US||1968|
|7243 5 21588 2 9||David Axelrod||Song Of Innocence (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Stateside||7243 5 21588 2 9||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|none||David Axelrod||Song Of Innocence (Acetate, LP, 12", TP)||Capitol Records||none||US||1968|
|B0028035-01, NA 5165, NA 5165-CD-ST||David Axelrod||Song Of Innocence (CD, Album, RE)||Capitol Records, Now-Again Records, Now-Again Records, Universal Music Special Markets||B0028035-01, NA 5165, NA 5165-CD-ST||US||2018|
|none||David Axelrod||Song Of Innocence (Cass, Album, Promo)||Mo Wax||none||UK||Unknown|