Alex Chilton - No Sex download flac
Chilton скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Audrey Chilton - Faded (Baby I'm Faded), Alex Chilton - I Wish I Could Meet Elvis, Chilton - Can't Push the River, Chilton - Backwash, Chilton - Does Not Play Well with Others и другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Album Feudalist Tarts, No Sex, Vol. 2. Album Feudalist Tarts, No Sex, Vol. 2, Alex Chilton. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Feudalist Tarts, No Sex, Vol. 2 Data di pubblicazione: 4 marzo 2013. Tracking list e i testi dell'album
Alex Chilton" is a song by American rock band The Replacements from their fifth studio album Pleased to Meet Me. The song is a homage to Alex Chilton, lead singer of The Box Tops and Big Star. Chilton was a guest musician on Pleased to Meet Me, playing guitar on the song "Can't Hardly Wait".
Like Flies on Sherbert is the first solo album released by American pop rock musician Alex Chilton. He had previously recorded a collection of songs in 1969 and 1970, ultimately titled 1970, but this was not released until 1996. Released in 1979, Like Flies on Sherbert was recorded at two Memphis studios, Phillips Recording and Ardent Studios, in 1978 and 1979. Chilton had previously been a member of the Box Tops and Big Star.
William Alexander "Alex" Chilton (December 28, 1950 – March 17, 2010) was an American songwriter, guitarist, singer and producer, best known as the lead singer of the Box Tops and Big Star.
William Alexander "Alex" Chilton (December 28, 1950 – March 17, 2010) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer, best known as the lead singer of the Box Tops and Big Star. Chilton's early commercial success in the 1960s as a teen vocalist for The Box Tops was never repeated in later years with Big Star and in his subsequent.
Alex Chilton (December 28, 1950, Memphis, Tennessee - March 17, 2010, New Orleans) was an American songwriter, guitarist, singer and producer best known for his work with the pop-music bands the Box Tops and Big Star. Chilton's early commercial sales success in the 1960s as a teen vocalist for the Box Tops was not repeated in later years, but he did have a loyal following in the indie and alternative music scenes.
Tarts EP from 1985 and the three songs from 1986's No Sex 12" EP from 1986 plus live versions of "The Letter" and "No Sex" simply expands the chaos to something closer to epic proportions. In retrospect, Flies isn't quite the car wreck it once appeared to be, and this two-disc package from Last Call has a strange coherence to it, full of loose, ragged deconstructive noise experiments, gutbucket R&B, and deliberately torpedoed pop and country songs.
The official page for Alex Chilton of The Box Tops and Big Star. Thieves stole Tav's custom black 1967 Hofner guitar, which he has been playing for 37 years, along with his entire wardrobe, wallet, passport, and his laptop computer. 6 May at 08:50 ·. Mario Monterosso.
|D||I'm Gonna Make You Mine||3:55|
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Distributed By – New Rose
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Rose Records
- Copyright (c) – Rondor Music
- Copyright (c) – Venus Hound Music
- Copyright (c) – New Rose Records
- Printed By – Glory
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Pressed By – MPO
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Saxes] – René Coman (tracks: A. B)
- Drums – Doug Garrison (tracks: A. B)
- Engineer – John Hampton (tracks: A, B)
- Photography By [back] – P. Mathé*
- Photography By [front] – A. Duplantier*
- Photography By [inside] – Y. Lenquette*
- Producer – Alex Chilton (tracks: A, B)
- Sleeve – P. Huart. P. Cholley*, L. Thévenon*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Jim Spake (tracks: A, B)
- Vocals, Guitar – Alex Chilton (tracks: A, B)
- Written-By – Alex Chilton (tracks: A, B, C), Lou Christie (tracks: D)
NotesRecorded at Ardent. Memphis. February 1986 (first 7"), w/ the second 7" live in Paris, October 1985 / No overdubs.
1986 “NO SEX” European tour edition : first 5000 copies came as double 7" in gatefold sleeve
© Venus Hound ASCAP (A, B)
℗ New Rose Rec. 1986 (A, B, C)
© Rondor Music (C)
© New Rose Rec. 1986 (D)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Price Code: NR 120
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): MPO- Ʈ NEW 69 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): MPO- Ʈ NEW 69 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C etched): MPO- Ʈ NEW 69 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D etched): MPO- Ʈ R̶O̶S̶E̶ NEW 69 D
|6013-1-BD||Alex Chilton||No Sex (12", Single)||Big Time||6013-1-BD||US||1986|
|NEW 68||Alex Chilton||No Sex (12", Single)||New Rose Records||NEW 68||France||1986|
|NEW 68||Alex Chilton||No Sex (12", TP)||New Rose Records||NEW 68||France||1986|
|7-10005||Alex Chilton||No Sex (12", Single)||Big Time||7-10005||US||1986|
|NEW 69||Alex Chilton||No Sex (2x7", TP, Gat)||New Rose Records||NEW 69||France||1986|