Melissa Etheridge - Brave And Crazy download flac
Авторы текста и музыки.
Complete your Melissa Etheridge collection.
Brave and Crazy Melissa Etheridge.
Chords for Melissa Etheridge - Brave and Crazy with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.
Ламинат Kronotex от официального дилера МОС-ПАРКЕТ.
Brave and Crazy is the second album by singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge, released in 1989 (see 1989 in music). As of 2010, the album has sold 632,000 copies in the United States alone, according to Nielsen SoundScan. All tracks written by Melissa Etheridge, except where noted. No Souvenirs" – 4:33. Brave and Crazy" – 4:37. You Used to Love to Dance" – 5:33. You Can Sleep While I Drive" – 3:14. Testify" (Etheridge, McCormick) – 4:28. My Back Door" – 4:24.
Band Name Melissa Etheridge. Album Name Brave and Crazy. Data de aparición 1989. Labels Island Records. Miembros poseen este álbum8. 3. You Used to Love to Dance.
On Brave and Crazy, the throaty poser is slightly more reflective than on her first release, but no less confident. Nor is she is any less rootsy. Etheridge's earthiness is a large part of her appeal, and she uses it most advantageously on the gutsy rockers "Skin Deep" and "Let Me Go," as well as more reflective pieces such as "Testify," "You Used to Love to Dance" and "You Can Sleep While I Drive" (which, like a lot of Bruce Springsteen's songs, equates long drives with freedom and. liberation)
This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 73/151 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Brave and Crazy. BPM Profile Brave and Crazy. Album starts at 134BPM, ends at 98BPM (-36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Melissa Etheridge.
Melissa Etheridge I Want To Come Over. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Melissa Etheridge I'm The Only One. 04:54.
This song is by Melissa Etheridge and appears on the album Brave And Crazy (1989). If I could have my wayI'd be sleeping in the alleyOn a couch with a friend And a bottle of gin. If I could have my wayI'd be runnin' with the circusI would be taming all the lionsThere'd be no denying I was brave and crazy. If I could have my wayI wouldn't be dreamingScheming, screamingOoh, ooh, ah, ahTell me, what am I gonna doAbout you?
|2||Brave And Crazy||4:37|
|3||You Used To Love To Dance||4:33|
|5||You Can Sleep While I Drive||3:14|
|7||Let Me Go||3:56|
|8||My Back Door||4:24|
|10||Royal Station 4/16||6:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – MLE Music
- Published By – SBK Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – This Way Out Music
- Bass – Kevin McCormick
- Design – DZN, The Design Group
- Drums – Mauricio Fritz Lewak*
- Electric Guitar – Bernie Larsen
- Engineer – Bob Vogt
- Guitar – Waddy Wachtel
- Harmonica – Bono
- Keyboards – Scott Thurston
- Liner Notes – 天辰保文*
- Management [And Direction] – W.F. Leopold*
- Other [Booking Agency] – Montery Peninsula Artists
- Other [Make-up] – Robin Frederiksz
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley
- Producer, Arranged By – Kevin McCormick, Melissa Etheridge
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Niko Bolas
- Recorded By [Assistant At A&m Studios] – Nick Jerard*, Randy Wine, Tom Banghart
- Recorded By [Assistant At Devonshire Studios] – Larry Goodwin
- Twelve-String Guitar – Melissa Etheridge
- Written-By – Kevin McCormick (tracks: 6), Melissa Etheridge
NotesInfo from booklet:
Recorded January 24, 25, 26 and May 24, 25, 26, 1989 at A&M Studios, Hollywood, also at Devonshire Studios, North Hollywood, March 1.
All songs © 1989 Almo Music Corp./MLE Music (ASCAP) except "Testify" © 1989 Almo Music Corp./MLE Music (ASCAP)/SBK Blackwood Music Inc./This Way Out Music (BMI)
'Special Thanks' section appears.
Booking Agency: Monterey Peninsula Artists 624-4889
For more information about Melissa, please send a self-adressed envelope to:
P.O. Box 18050
℗ 1989 Island Records, Inc.
© 1989 Island Records, Inc.
Info from inlay:
Full Digital Recording
Distributed by BMG Records ● Distribué par BMG Ariola ● Vertrieb durch BMG Ariola
A Bertelsmann Music Group Company ● All trademarks and logos are protected
Printed in Germany by TOPAC ● Imprimé en Allemagne par TOPAC
Info from CD:
MADE IN W.GERMANY BY PDO
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 4 988023 009513
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
- Label Code: P30D-10057
- Matrix / Runout (inner ring): P30D-10057 MT1-1A
- Rights Society: GEMA BIEM
- Other (distribution code): CID 9939/91285
- Other (distribution code): F: RC650
|ILPS-9939||Melissa Etheridge||Brave And Crazy (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS-9939||UK||1989|
|7 91285-2, 91285-2||Melissa Etheridge||Brave And Crazy (CD, Album, Lon)||Island Records, Island Records||7 91285-2, 91285-2||US||1989|
|5C 210099||Melissa Etheridge||Brave And Crazy (LP, Album)||Island Records||5C 210099||Spain||1989|
|260 099||Melissa Etheridge||Brave And Crazy (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records||260 099||Europe||Unknown|
|7 91285-2, 91285-2||Melissa Etheridge||Brave And Crazy (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||7 91285-2, 91285-2||US||1989|