Makoto Ozone Featuring No Name Horses - Jungle download flac
Makoto Ozone, No Name Horses. UMG (от лица компании "Verve").
Makoto Ozone скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Makoto Ozone - Longing For The Past, Makoto Ozone - Where Do We Go From Here, Makoto Ozone - Margaret, Makoto Ozone - Beautiful Love, Makoto Ozone feat.
Всегда новые скидки и акции. Заходите скорее! · 20 способов оплаты · Ассортимент 4 млн товаров · OZON Status
After three decades of recording as a leader, pianist Makoto Ozone's Jungle, featuring his No Name Horses big band, is a twist in a new direction. Co-leading the band with trumpeter/flügelhornist Eric Miyashiro, Ozone and his musicians offer an array of Latin jazz works that blend elements of the past with progressive influences.
Artist: Makoto Ozone Title Of Album: Jungle Year Of Release: 2010 Label: Verve Genre: Jazz, Post-Bop Quality: FLAC(tracks) Mp3 Bitrate: Lossless CBR 320kbps Total Time: 01:03:16 Total S. A premier jazz musician in Japan, Makoto Ozone has made a successful transition to America, where he became equally prominent in this nation's improvisational community. He began on organ at four, then took up piano as a teenager. He went to Berklee in 1980 and studied composing and arranging.
Your browser does not support the audio element. Your browser does not support the audio element.
No Name Horses (CD, Album, Dig). Makoto Ozone Featuring No Name Horses - Jungle (Album).
Sterling is proud to work with Makoto Ozone/No Name Horses. At Sterling Sound, we are fortunate to work with some of the most talented artists in the industry.
Listen to Makoto Ozone Featuring No Name Horses in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
曽根真 featuring NO NAME HORSES. 成15周年を迎え、世界を舞台にさらなる飛躍を遂げる 小曽根真率いるスーパー・ビッグ・バンド. MIKE STERN BAND featuring MAKOTO OZONE, TOM KENNEDY & SIMON PHILLIPS.
Horse With No Name is the fourth live album by American folk rock band America, released by MasterTone Records in Germany in 1995. The concert was recorded (without a live audience) for the German television program Musikladen in early 1975. This release was the first officially released live concert recording of America as a trio with Dan Peek. It included a standard audio CD along with a video CD of the same concert. This concert has also been aired on VH1 and on two separate DVD releases.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Drums – Shinnosuke TakahashiSoloist, Percussion – Pernell SaturninoSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Soprano Saxophone – Kazuhiko Kondo
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Masanori OkazakiSoloist, Trumpet – Mitsukuni Kohata
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Bass – Kengo NakamuraSoloist, Percussion – Pernell SaturninoSoloist, Piano – Makoto Ozone
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Baritone Saxophone – Yoshihiro IwamochiSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Trumpet – Sho Okumura
Composed By – Eijiro NakagawaSoloist, Baritone Saxophone – Yoshihiro IwamochiSoloist, Percussion – Pernell SaturninoSoloist, Piano – Makoto Ozone
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Trombone – Eijiro Nakagawa
Composed By – Toshio MikiSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Trumpet – Eric Miyashiro
|8||La Verdad Con Los Caballos
Composed By – Eric MiyashiroSoloist, Drums – Shinnosuke TakahashiSoloist, Percussion – Pernell SaturninoSoloist, Piano – Makoto Ozone
Composed By – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Piano – Makoto OzoneSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Toshio Miki
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, Tokyo
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, Tokyo
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Marketed By – Universal Music LLC
- Distributed By – Universal Music LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Classics & Jazz
- Copyright (c) – Universal Classics & Jazz
- A&R – Takeshi Uno (Universal Classics & Jazz)*
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Atsushi Ikeda
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo Flute – Kazuhiko Kondo
- Art Direction, Design – Ruri Fujita (Design R)*
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Yoshihiro Iwamochi
- Bass – Kengo Nakamura
- Bass Trombone – Junko Yamashiro
- Co-producer [assistant] – Eric Miyashiro
- Design Concept [package concept planner] – Misuzu Kanno
- Drums – Shinnosuke Takahashi
- Engineer [assistant] – Hideyasu Hatagoshi
- Executive-Producer – Hiroshi Aono, Hiroto Furuya, Makoto Ozone, Masahide Hiratsuka
- Management [artist, for makoto ozone] – Mikako Yanagimoto (Kajimoto)*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion [guest] – Pernell Saturnino
- Photography By [inner] – Kiyotaka Saito (Scope)*
- Piano – Makoto Ozone
- Producer – Makoto Ozone
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe Ferla
- Technician [piano] – Norihito Onuma
- Tenor Saxophone – Toshio Miki
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Masanori Okazaki
- Trombone – Eijiro Nakagawa, Yuzo Kataoka
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Eric Miyashiro, Mitsukuni Kohata, Sho Okumura, Yoshiro Okazaki
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988005559586
- ASIN: B001VA113S
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L244
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
|B0013627-02||Makoto Ozone Featuring No Name Horses||Makoto Ozone Featuring No Name Horses - Jungle (CD, Album)||Verve Records||B0013627-02||US||2009|
|VERF01691-2||Makoto Ozone||Jungle (CD, Album, Promo)||Verve Records||VERF01691-2||US||2009|