Marianne Faithfull - Blazing Away download flac
Complete your Marianne Faithfull collection.
Blazing Away - Marianne Faithfull. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
ʟᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ 1990 Marianne Faithfull Filmed at St. Anne's Cathedral in Brooklyn, New York City Produced by Amy Raskin and . Please note that the tracklist is vastly different to the album release. The song "Blazing Away" was actually not performed/recorded live, but in the studio and as such isn't on film
Marianne Faithfull : Blazing Away,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Marianne Faithfull is the debut studio album by English singer Marianne Faithfull. It was released simultaneously with her album Come My Way on 15 April 1965 by Decca Records. The double release was a result of different creative directions. While the record label pressed Faithfull to record a pop album, she wanted to record an album of folk songs.
Fully established as a dramatic, innovative singer with astonishing appeal and energy thanks to her string of excellent '80s releases, Faithfull concluded her renaissance decade with Blazing Away, an excellent live album recorded in New York's St. Anne's Cathedral. The crackerjack backing band deserves note in and of itself, including members ranging from the Band's Garth Hudson to Dr. John, plus regular collaborators Marc Ribot, Fernando Saunders, and her key partner Barry Reynolds.
Times Square, 11. Blazing Away, 12. She Moved Through The Fair, 13. Broken English. More albums from Marianne Faithfull: Kissin Time by Marianne Faithfull. A Secret Life by Marianne Faithfull. North Country Maid by Marianne Faithfull. Marianne Faithfull by Marianne Faithfull. Strange Weather by Marianne Faithfull. Vagabond Ways by Marianne Faithfull. A Childs Adventure by Marianne Faithfull. Trouble In Mind (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Marianne Faithfull. View all albums . Blazing Away.
Retrieved November 29, 2013. A Secret Life (album). A Secret Life is the twelfth studio album by English singer Marianne Faithfull. It was released on 21 March 1995 by Island Records. The album marked her first studio release composed mostly of original material in over a decade. Faithfull collaborated with American composer Angelo Badalamenti after his work on the television series Twin Peaks. Released only months after her successful autobiography Faithfull: An Autobiography and compilation album Faithfull: A Collection of Her Best Recordings (1994), the album was a commercial failure. Bored by Dreams" was the only single released from the album and also failed to chart. As Tears Go By (song).
Live album by Marianne Faithfull. Les Prisons Du Roy. Strange Weather. As Tears Go By. Why'd Ya Do It? When I Find My Life. The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan. She Moved Through The Fair. MusicBrainz: Blazing Away.
Working Class Hero, 06:12. When I Find My Life, 03:07.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Les Prisons Du Roy
Written-By – I. Gordon*, M. Rivgauche*
Written-By – K. Brennan*, T. Waits*
Written-By – B. Reynolds*
|4||Working Class Hero
Written-By – J. Lennon*
Written-By – M. Jagger/K. Richards*, M. Faithfull*
|6||As Tears Go By
Written-By – A. Oldham*, M. Jagger/K. Richards*
|7||Why'd Ya Do It?
Written-By – B. Reynolds*, H. Williams*, J. Movety*, M. Faithfull*, S. York*, T. Stannard*
|8||When I Find My Life
Written-By – B. Reynolds*, M. Faithfull*
|9||Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Written-By – S. Silverstein*
Rhythm Guitar – Mac RebennackWritten-By – B. Reynolds*
Bass, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Fernando SaundersDrums – Charlie Drayton*Guitar – Barry ReynoldsKeyboards – Kevin SavangerPedal Steel Guitar – Gib WhartonPercussion – Don AliasProducer – Fernando Saunders, Hal WillnerWritten-By – B. Reynolds*, M. Faithfull*
|12||She Moved Through The Fair
Arranged By – Marianne FaithfullWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – B. Reynolds*, J. Movety*, M. Faithfull*, S. York*, T. Stannard*
- Recorded At – St. Ann's Cathedral, Brooklyn
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Overdubbed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Metropolitaisness
- Published By – Jalma Music
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Published By – Airstream Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Abkco Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cri-Cri Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Evil Eye Music, Inc.
- Published By – Public Domain
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Fernando Saunders (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Coordinator – Holly Ferguson
- Coordinator [Live LP And Show Coordination] – Sue Jacobs*
- Cover – Tony Wright
- Design – Dana Shimizu
- Drums – Dougie Bowne (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Mobile Maintenance] – Chuck Cavanaugh
- Engineer, Mixed By – Joe Ferla
- Executive-Producer – Kevin Patrick
- Guitar – Marc Ribot (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Barry Reynolds (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Keyboards, Accordion – Garth Hudson (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Liner Notes – Marianne Faithfull
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Additional] – Larry White
- Photography By [Cover] – George DuBose
- Piano – Mac Rebennack
- Producer – Hal Willner
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Barry Reynolds
- Producer [Concert Produced By] – Hal Willner, Janine Nichols
- Technician [Mobile] – Kooster McAllister
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Lew Soloff (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
NotesRecorded live November 25 and 26, 1989 at St. Ann's Cathedral in Brooklyn, N.Y., except "Blazing Away" recorded September 1988 at RPM Studios, with additional overdubs at Sigma Sound Studios of N.Y.C.
Mobile truck: Record Plant Remote; mixed at Sigma Sound Studios of N.Y.C.; mastered at Masterdisk, N.Y.C.
℗ 1990 Island Records Ltd. © 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Track 1 published by Metropolitaisness
Track 2 published by Jalma Music admin. by Ackee Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Tracks 3, 10 published by Airstream Music Ltd. admin. by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 4 published by EMI-Blackwood Music, Inc. (on license from ATV (Maclen) (BMI)
Tracks 5, 6 published by Abkco Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 7 published by Cri Cri Music & Airstream Music Ltd. admin. by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)/Warner Bros. Music Ltd. admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Tracks 8, 11 published by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)/Warner Chappell Music Ltd. admin by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 9 published by Evil Eye Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 12 public domain
Track 13published by Airstream Music Ltd. admin. by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)/Warner Bros. Music Ltd. admin. by WB Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-842794-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: 842 794-2 [email protected] T
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- SPARS Code: AAD
|CID 9957, 842 794-2||Marianne Faithfull||Blazing Away (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 9957, 842 794-2||UK||1990|
|IMCD 207, 842 794-2||Marianne Faithfull||Blazing Away (CD, Album, RE)||Island Masters, Island Records||IMCD 207, 842 794-2||Europe||Unknown|
|IMCD 207, 842 794-2||Marianne Faithfull||Blazing Away (CD, Album, RE)||Island Masters, Island Records||IMCD 207, 842 794-2||UK||1994|
|IMCD 207, 842 794-2||Marianne Faithfull||Blazing Away (CD, Album, RE)||Island Masters, Island Records||IMCD 207, 842 794-2||Europe||1994|
|260 604||Marianne Faithfull||Blazing Away (CD, Album)||Island Records||260 604||Germany||1990|