Tom Bailey - Science Fiction download flac
Tom Bailey grew up in a family associated with the medical profession. His father was the Medical Officer of Health for Chesterfield Borough Council, and Bailey was educated at Chesterfield Boys' Grammar School. Despite training as a classical pianist, Bailey initially worked as a music teacher at Brook School, Sheffield. The album is entitled Science Fiction and was released in July 2018 Musical collaborations. In 1988 Bailey collaborated with Phil Thornalley, who worked frequently with the Thompson Twins, on Thornalley's only solo album, Swamp
Tom Bailey – Science Fiction. Label: Mikrokosmos (2) – MIKROKV001. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, 2nd Pressing. 2nd pressing of the fantastic new album by Tom Bailey (former Thompson Twins lead singer). Re-pressed as first pressing had a track ('Blue' Side A Track 5) missing. Sent in plain white inner sleeve with printed inner sleeve and signed outer sleeve to follow once Tom is back from his USA Tour.
php?title Talk:Science Fiction (Tom Bailey album)&oldid 850597312". Return to "Science Fiction (Tom Bailey album)" page.
Tom Bailey’s solo album feels like a denial of the march of timeSTEVE DYKES. ★☆☆☆ Thompson Twins were one of the quirkier bands of the Eighties synth explosion. For a start there were three of them, and despite making such pure pop hits as Hold Me Now and We Are Detective they always had a subversive quality, a remnant of a non-pop past as anarchist squatters.
Style: pop. Album year: 2018. Tom Bailey - Science Fiction 04:18. Tom Bailey - What Kind Of World 05:30. Tom Bailey - Shooting Star 04:40. Tom Bailey - Feels Like Love To Me 04:28. Tom Bailey - Blue 03:42. Tom Bailey - If You Need Someone 05:06. Tom Bailey - Ship Of Fools 04:03. Tom Bailey - Work All Day 03:16. Tom Bailey - Bring Back Yesterday 05:30. Tom Bailey - Come So Far 03:37. Come so Far - Tom Bailey. Light vs. Darkness - Tom Bailey.
Science Fiction, 2018. Science Fiction, 04:18. What Kind Of World, 05:30. Shooting Star, 04:40.
Science Fiction will be released on Tom's own record label Mikrokosmos Records. PledgeMusic allows independent artists such as Tom to fund and release new music, selling their work directly to their supporters. The album is due for release mid July.
Tom Bailey - Science Fiction (2018) 09 - Bring Back Yesterday. mp3 02 - What Kind of World. mp3 06 - If You Need Someone. mp3 03 - Shooting Star. 04 - Feels Like Love to M. p3. 01 - Science Fiction. 08 - Work All Da.
|A2||What Kind Of World|
|A4||Feels Like Love To Me|
|B1||If You Need Someone|
|B2||Ship Of Fools|
|B3||Work All Day|
|B4||Bring Back Yesterday|
|B5||Come So Far|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tom Bailey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TB Touring Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mikrokosmos Records
- Copyright (c) – Tom Bailey
- Copyright (c) – TB Touring Limited
- Copyright (c) – Mikrokosmos Records
- Distributed By – ABSOLUTE
- Published By – Tom Bailey
- Published By – Henry Ritson
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – The Old Hit Factory
- Artwork [Formatting] – Steve Cripps
- Artwork [Original Artwork] – Lauren Drescher
- Backing Vocals – Brendan Reilly, Miriam Stockley, Tom Bailey
- Design [Graphic Design] – Emile Drescher
- Engineer [Audio File Management NZ] – Andrew Maclaren
- Instruments [All Instruments], Lead Vocals – Tom Bailey
- Management [For FML Artist Management] – David Stopps, Joseph Stopps
- Mixed By [Final Mix] – Wez Clarke (tracks: A1, A2)
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Producer [Additional Production] – Robbie Bronnimann
- Photography By [Album Rear Cover Photo] – Steve Dykes
- Producer – Tom Bailey
- Recorded By [Vocals], Producer [Vocals], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Hal Ritson
- Vocals [Cuban Vocals] – Osvaldo Chacon (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – Hal Ritson (tracks: A2), Tom Bailey
Notes3rd Pressing of this release due to inferior 2nd pressing having to be scrapped.
Has the same Barcode and Cat No. as First Pressing, and Matrix / Runout are same as with the Second Pressing of this release.
The copyright credit states 'Tom Bailey' on the cover, and 'TB Touring Ltd' on the labels.
Tracks A1, A3 to B5 published by Tom Bailey - Copyright Control PRS / MCPS, apart from track A2 published by Tom Bailey - Copyright Control PRS / MCPS and Henry Ritson, administered by Kobalt Music Group.
© & ℗ 2018 Tom Bailey T/A Mikrokosmos Records.
© & ℗ 2018 TB Touring Ltd T/A Mikrokosmos Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5037300833873
- Barcode (Text): 5 037300 833873
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand etched): MIKROKV001-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand etched): MIKROKV001-B1
|MIKROKC001||Tom Bailey||Science Fiction (CD, Album)||Mikrokosmos||MIKROKC001||UK||2018|
|HYCA-3073||Tom Bailey||Science Fiction (CD, Album)||Ultra-Vybe||HYCA-3073||Japan||2018|
|RRECD195||Tom Bailey||Science Fiction (CD, Album)||Red River Entertainment||RRECD195||US||2018|
|MIKROKB001||Tom Bailey||Science Fiction (2xCD, Album, Dlx)||Mikrokosmos||MIKROKB001||UK||2018|
|MIKROKV001||Tom Bailey||Science Fiction (LP, Album, 2nd)||Mikrokosmos||MIKROKV001||UK||2018|