David Bowie - Lodger download flac
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей David Bowie.
From 1979, a TV spot for David Bowie's "Lodger" album on RCA Records with overlays at the end for New York area stores Disco-O-Mat and Two Guys.
2002 В опросе Би-би-си 100 величайших британцев занял 29-е место.
2016 Скончался 10 января 2016 года.
Огромная библиотека аудио, видео и текстовых материалов для изучения английского языка. Покори английский с Lingualeo!
Lodger is the 13th studio album by English singer-songwriter David Bowie. It was originally released in May 1979 by RCA Records. The last of the Berlin Trilogy, it was recorded in Switzerland and New York City with collaborator Brian Eno and producer Tony Visconti. Unlike Bowie's previous two albums, Lodger contained no instrumentals and a somewhat more pop-oriented style while experimenting with elements of world music and recording techniques inspired by Eno's Oblique Strategies cards.
Released May 18, 1979. 1. Fantastic Voyage Lyrics. This album is the third and final part of the Berlin Trilogy, created while Bowie was staying in Berlin to get his cocaine habit under control. Like Low and Heroes, it was influenced by the Cold War. Its themes include fear of violence (on a large and small scale) and expectations of masculinity, with an extended metaphor of travel (hence the album title and such songs as Red Sails and Fantastic Voyage ).
Actually, Lodger might be the first David Bowie album marketed as nothing more than an album of recorded music by David Bowie. I would like to do something rivetingly new and, uh, earth shattering," he said in a radio interview a few days before the album's release. Every Saturday I want to do that!" Then, self-mockery: "Let's do something earth shattering. No, let's put the telly on. " A few minutes later, his digression on the metaphorical impacts of science fiction on personal identity is interrupted by a dog. Like, a canine, whimpering aloud.
Loving The Alien (1983 - 1988). Beat Of Your Drum (2018). 2018 сингл Live at Hammersmith Odeon, 3rd July, 1973. Welcome To The Blackout. 2018 Live London '78. Stage (2017). A New Career In A New Town (1977 - 1982).
David Bowie is the self-titled debut studio album by English musician David Bowie, released on 1 June 1967, on Deram Records. Its style and content bears little overt resemblance to the type of music that he was later known for, such as the folk rock influenced "Space Oddity" or the glam rock of The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.
Band Name David Bowie. Released date 18 May 1979. Produced by David Bowie. Recorded at Record Plant Studios. Music StyleGlam Rock. Members owning this album31.
The World of David Bowie.
|A2||African Night Flight|
|A4||Yassassin (Turkish For: Long Live)|
|B2||Look Back In Anger|
|B3||Boys Keep Swinging|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Corporation
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Printed By – Delga Press Limited
- Recorded At – Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals – Carlos Alomar (tracks: A4), Bowie* (tracks: A4, B3), Dennis Davis (tracks: A4), George Murray (tracks: A4), Simon House (tracks: A4), Tony Visconti (tracks: A4, B3)
- Bass – Dennis Davis (tracks: B3), George Murray (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: B3)
- Bugle [Horse Trumpets], French Horn [Eroica Horn] – Eno* (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Carlos Alomar (tracks: B3), Dennis Davis (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4, B5)
- Effects [Ambient Drone] – Eno* (tracks: A1)
- Effects [Guitar Treatment] – Eno* (tracks: A5)
- Engineer – David Richards, Tony Visconti
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eugene Chaplin
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Gregg Caruso
- Engineer [Mix] – Rod O'Brien, Tony Visconti
- Guitar – Adrian Belew (tracks: A5, B1, B3 to B5), Carlos Alomar (tracks: A2, A4, A5 to B2, B4, B5), Bowie* (tracks: B3), Tony Visconti (tracks: A4)
- Guitar [Rhythm Guitar] – Adrian Belew (tracks: A3), Carlos Alomar (tracks: A3), Tony Visconti (tracks: A3)
- Keyboards [Chamberlain] – Bowie* (tracks: B1)
- Lyrics By – Bowie*
- Mandolin – Adrian Belew (tracks: A1), Simon House (tracks: A1), Tony Visconti (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Gregg Calbi*
- Music By – Eno* (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3), Alomar* (tracks: B1, B5), Bowie*
- Percussion – Dennis Davis (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
- Piano – Eno* (tracks: B3), Bowie* (tracks: A1, B1), Sean Mayes (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2)
- Piano [Prepared Piano], Effects [Cricket Menace] – Eno* (tracks: A2)
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Saxophone – Stan* (tracks: A5)
- Synthesizer – Eno* (tracks: A5, B2), Bowie* (tracks: A4), Roger Powell (tracks: B4, B5)
- Violin – Simon House (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B4)
- Voice [Backing Voices] – Bowie* (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B5)
NotesRecorded at Mountain Studio, Montreux, Switzerland.
Mixed at Record Plant Studios, New York City.
Mastered at Sterling Sound Studios, New York City.
Includes a inner sheet with lyrics. Orange labels.
|BOW LP 1, PL 13254||David Bowie||Lodger (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||BOW LP 1, PL 13254||UK||1979|
|CDP 79 7724 2||David Bowie||Lodger (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||CDP 79 7724 2||Europe||1991|
|YK 14234||David Bowie||Lodger (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||YK 14234||Italy||1982|
|AN99-0340||David Bowie||Lodger (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||AN99-0340||Russia||1999|
|AYL1-4234||David Bowie||Lodger (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||AYL1-4234||US||1981|