Manu Dibango - Manu 76 download flac
Manu Dibango's double LP from 70's.
Qui Est Fou de Qui? Bokilo's Boogie. This is a new, unopened CD in its original packaging.
Manu Dibango is probably the most famous musician from Cameroon and quite possibly one of the most internationally well-known African musicians ever. Manu Dibango is a most versatile musician, having played and recorded almost every style of music you care to mention - soul, reggae, jazz, spirituals, blues, African, electro
Emmanuel N'Djoké Dibango (born 12 December 1933) is a Cameroonian musician and song-writer who plays saxophone and vibraphone. He developed a musical style fusing jazz, funk, and traditional Cameroonian music. His father was a member of the Yabassi ethnic group, though his mother was a Duala. He is best known for his 1972 single "Soul Makossa". Dibango was born in Douala, Cameroon. His father, Michel Manfred N'Djoké Dibango, was a civil servant.
Manu 76 is a world fusion music album recording by MANU DIBANGO released in 1976 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Backing Vocals – Anne-Marie Constant, Celia Lacombe, Manou Bale, Monique Lesueur Bass – Christian Padovant, Jo Tongo Drums – Claude Vamur, Lucien Dobat, Patrick Francfort Guitar – André Koffana, Bernard Stone, Gaston Olinga, Jerry Malekani, Slim Pezin Percussion – Freddy N'Kounkou Percussion – Manu Rodanet Piano – Alex Francfort Saxophone – Mam Hourai, Patrick Bourgoin Trombone – Christian Guizien, Jacques Bolognesi, Marc Skeckar Trumpet – Francis Skeckar, Freddy.
More albums from Manu Dibango: Surtension by Manu Dibango. Live ’91 by Manu Dibango. Home Made by Manu Dibango. Ambassador by Manu Dibango. Anthems Volume 4 by Manu Dibango. African Voodoo by Manu Dibango. Gone Clear by Manu Dibango. Bande Originale Du Film Ceddo by Manu Dibango. View all albums . Manu 76. By: Manu Dibango (1976, Electronic). 1. Qui Est Fou De Qui?
Listen to Manu 76 now. Listen to Manu 76 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Listen free to Manu Dibango – Manu 76 (Qui Est Fou De Qui?, Bokilo's Boogie and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
|A1||Qui Est Fou De Qui?||3:57|
- Printed By – A.R.E.A.C.E.M.
- Backing Vocals – Anne-Marie Constant, Celia Lacombe, Manou Bale*, Monique Lesueur
- Bass – Christian Padovant*, Jo Tongo
- Drums – Claude Vamur, Lucien Dobat, Patrick Francfort
- Engineer – Claude Achalle*, Michel Benoit
- Guitar – André Koffana, Bernard Stone, Gaston Olinga, Jerry Malekani, Slim Pezin
- Percussion – Freddy N'Kounkou
- Percussion [Tumba] – Manu Rodanet
- Photography [Inside] – J. Florez
- Photography By [Front] – J.J. Bernier
- Piano – Alex Francfort
- Saxophone – Mam Hourai*, Patrick Bourgoin
- Sleeve Notes – Henri Bandolo
- Trombone – Christian Guizien, Jacques Bolognesi, Marc Skeckar*
- Trumpet – Francis Skeckar*, Freddy Hovsepian, Pierre Dutour
- Vocals – Georgia*
- Vocals, Saxophone, Piano, Organ, Marimba – Manu Dibango
- Written-By, Arranged By – Manu Dibango
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Price Code: B
|362 001||Orch. Manu Dibango*||Manu 76 (LP, Album)||African||362 001||Kenya||1976|
|703||Manu Dibango||Manu 76 (LP, Album)||Clan||703||Turkey||1976|
|FIC 362.001||Manu Dibango||Manu 76 (Cass, Album)||Fiesta , Société Française du Son||FIC 362.001||France||1976|
|DL. 3014, DL-3014||Manu Dibango||Manu 76 (LP, Album)||London Records, London Records||DL. 3014, DL-3014||Canada||1976|
|ASVN007||Manu Dibango||Manu 76 (CD, Album, RE)||Africa Seven||ASVN007||UK||2015|