Dave Stewart - Lucky Numbers download flac
From the upcoming album "Lucky Numbers" out on October 6t.
Deezer üzerinden Dave Stewart, Lucky Numbers albümünü dinle. Deezer'daki müzik yayınlarıyla 53 milyondan fazla şarkıyı keşfedebilir, kendi çalma listelerini oluşturabilir ve en sevdiğin şarkıları arkadaşlarınla paylaşabilirsin.
Lucky Numbers (CDr, Album, Promo). Weapons Of Mass Entertainment. 20-8-13 158. UK & Europe. Lucky Numbers (CD, Album, Unofficial). Lucky Numbers (CD, Album).
David Allan Stewart (born 9 September 1952) is an English musician, songwriter and record producer, best known for Eurythmics, his successful professional partnership with Annie Lennox. He won Best British Producer at the 1986, 1987 and 1990 Brit Awards.
Lucky Numbers - Dave Stewart feat. Holly Quin Rah. 12. Every Single Night - Dave Stewart feat. When I listened to an Eurythmics album it all fit together nicely, particularly 1987's "Savage", which was brilliant. Lucky Numbers" starts promising with "Every Single Night" (which I like the best here), but also "Drugs Taught Me A Lesson", "How To Ruin A Romance" and "What Is Wrong With Me?" After that, it becomes dodgy.
Artist: Dave Stewart. Album: Lucky Numbers. Format: MP3 253Kbps, FLAC. Martina Mcbride) 02 – Drugs Taught Me A Lesson (Feat. Karen Elson) 09 – Never Met A Woman Like You 10 – One Step Too Far 11 – Lucky Numbers (Feat. FLAC (345 mb): hitfile: download. Previously on NewAlbumReleases.
Lucky Numbers, guitarist Dave Stewart’s third solo album in as many years, is a well-crafted collection of songs adorned with key elements of blues, country and rock. Recorded on a boat in the South Pacific with a core group of seasoned Nashville musicians, Lucky Numbers offers a window into the mind of a true modern-day storyteller. Songs like "Every Single Night," the album's first single and music video, delve deep into the circuslike success Stewart achieved with singer Annie Lennox in Eurythmics
Never Met A Woman Like You 03:41 10. One Step Too Far 03:27 11. Lucky Numbers (Feat. Martina Mcbride) 03:51. Dave Stewart (vocals, guitar) Tom Bukovac (acoustic guitar, electric guitar) Dan Dugmore (lap steel guitar) Kieran Kiely (accordion, bodhran) Mike Rojas (piano) Chad Cromwell (drums, percussion).
Dave Stewart - Lucky Numbers. Album three in as many years. As an artist’s continued popularity allows them to spend longer crafting their albums, they learn a lot about what’s involved in making records and, eventually, they can become very good at it. But along the way they can lose much of what made their early records interesting, and what’s left is a bunch of very slick, very polished, very proficient collections of some ultimately rather ordinary music. While it’s hard to fault Stewart’s competence, there’s very little blood on these tracks. Recorded by a bunch of talented people having.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|01||Every Single Night
Featuring – Martina McBride
|02||Drugs Taught Me A Lesson
Featuring – The Ringmaster's Choir, Vanessa Amorosi
|03||How To Ruin A Romance
Featuring – Vanessa Amorosi
|04||What's Wrong With Me?
Featuring – The Ringmaster's Choir, Vanessa Amorosi
|06||Why Can't We Be Friends|
|07||You And I
Featuring – Ann Marie Calhoun, Laura Michelle Kelly
Featuring – Karen Elson
|09||Never Met A Woman Like You|
|10||One Step Too Far|
Featuring – Holly Quin Rah
|12||Every Single Night (Radio Edit)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Weapons Of Mass Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Weapons Of Mass Entertainment
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53318085
- Recorded At – M/Y Octopus
- Recorded At – Weapons Of Mass Entertainment
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Mixed At – Blackbird Studio
- Published By – Fab World Music
- Accordion, Bodhrán, Low Whistle – Kieran Kiely
- Backing Vocals – Allison Bond (tracks: 9), Amy Keys (tracks: 6), Andie Jane De La Torre (tracks: 9), Sierra Swan (tracks: 6)
- Bass – Michael Bradford (tracks: 6), Michael Rhodes
- Conductor [Choir] – Lynn Mabry
- Drums – Randy Cooke (tracks: 6)
- Drums, Percussion – Chad Cromwell
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Tom Bukovac
- Engineer – Ned Douglas (tracks: 6), Patrick MacDougall (tracks: 6)
- Lead Guitar – John Bohlinger (tracks: 9)
- Mastered By – Richard Dodd, Ted Jensen (tracks: 12)
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 12)
- Mixed By, Engineer – John McBride
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore
- Piano – Jeff Paris (tracks: 6)
- Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Mike Rojas
- Producer – Dave Stewart*, John McBride
- Violin – Ann Marie Calhoun (tracks: 7), Caitlin "Bird" Evanson* (tracks: 6)
- Vocals, Guitar – Dave Stewart*
- Written By – Dave Stewart*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 85150 33769 1
- Label Code: 29284
- Rights Society: mcps
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 53318 082 01 * 53318085
|WME001CD||Dave Stewart*||Lucky Numbers (CD, Album)||Weapons Of Mass Entertainment||WME001CD||US||2013|
|20-8-13 158||Dave Stewart*||Lucky Numbers (CDr, Album, Promo)||Weapons Of Mass Entertainment||20-8-13 158||UK & Europe||2013|
|WME001VL||Dave Stewart*||Lucky Numbers (2xLP, Album)||Weapons Of Mass Entertainment||WME001VL||US||2013|
|WME001CD||Dave Stewart*||Lucky Numbers (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Weapons Of Mass Entertainment||WME001CD||Russia||2013|