Joan Baez - Gulf Winds download flac
Текст песни: It’s only when the high winds blow that I wish my hair was long Sailing through the autumn leaves singing an ancient song Or falling in love in the streets at night at the edge of a local square It’s only that I’m here tonight thinking . .
All lyrics from Gulf Winds album, popular Joan Baez songs with tracklist and information about album.
Авторы текста и музыки.
Joan Baez is the self-titled debut album by folk singer Joan Baez. The album was recorded in the summer of 1960 and released the same year. The original release featured 13 traditional folk songs. Later reissues included three additional songs.
David's Album was a 1969 album by Joan Baez, recorded in Nashville. It was Baez' eleventh album to date. It peaked at number 36 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. Baez's then husband, David Harris, a country music fan, was about to be imprisoned for draft resistance, and she recorded the album as a gift to him. It was recorded during the same sessions as Baez's previous release of Bob Dylan songs, Any Day Now. The cover sketch is a drawing of David Harris by Joan Baez.
Joan Osborne One of Us. Radio Caprice - Pop Ballads.
Gulf Winds was an album composed of songs written and performed by Joan Baez. The album was released in 1976, and was her final album of new material for A&M. Baez stated in her autobiography, And a Voice to Sing With, that most of the songs were written while on tour with the Rolling Thunder Revue with Bob Dylan. O Brother!" was a clever reply to Dylan's song "Oh Sister".
The Joan Baez Lovesong Album released: 1976. From Every Stage released: 1976. The Contemporary Ballad Book released: 1974. Hits/Greatest & Others released: 1973. Where Are You Now, My Son? released: 1973. Greatest Hits released: 1972. Come From the Shadows released: 1972.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sweeter For Me
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Dean ParksBass – Duck Dunn*Cello [Celli] – Jesse Ehrlich, Ray Kelly*Drums – Jim GordonElectric Piano – Larry KnechtelPiano [Acoustic Piano] – Joan BaezViolin – Sid Sharp*
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBass – Duck Dunn*Drums, Percussion – Jim GordonEffects [Synthesizer Effects] – Malcolm CecilElectric Guitar – Dean ParksElectric Piano – Larry Knechtel
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBass – Duck Dunn*Drums, Percussion – Jim GordonElectric Guitar – Dean ParksPiano [Acoustic Piano], Organ – Larry Knechtel
|A4||Still Waters At Night
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBass – Duck Dunn*Drums – Jim GordonElectric Guitar – Dean ParksPiano [Acoustic Piano] – Larry Knechtel
|A5||Kingdom Of Childhood
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBanjo, Electric Guitar – Dean ParksBass – Duck Dunn*Drums, Percussion – Jim GordonPiano [Acoustic Piano] – Larry KnechtelSynthesizer – Malcolm Cecil
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBass – Duck Dunn*Drums, Percussion – Jim GordonElectric Guitar – Dean ParksElectric Piano, Organ – Larry Knechtel
|B2||Time Is Passing Us By
Acoustic Guitar – Joan BaezBass – Duck Dunn*Drums – Jim GordonElectric Guitar – Dean ParksElectric Piano – Larry Knechtel
Cello – Jesse Ehrlich, Ray Kelly*Electric Guitar, Mandolin – Dean ParksElectric Piano, Organ – Larry KnechtelPiano, Synthesizer – Joan BaezViolin – Sid Sharp*
Acoustic Guitar – Joan Baez
- Published By – Chandos Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ 21346
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – T.O.N.T.O.
- Arranged By – Dean Parks, Joan Baez
- Arranged By [Strings Arranged], Conductor [Conducted By] – Dean Parks
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Design [Album Design] – Chuck Beeson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danny Vicari, Linda Tyler
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Bernie Grundman
- Engineer [Recording And Mix Engineer] – Tommy Vicari
- Executive Producer – Bernie Gelb
- Other [Special Thanks] – Carlos Bernal
- Photography By – Johanna Van Zantwyk
- Producer – David Kershenbaum
- Programmed By [Synthesizers - Programmed By] – Malcolm Cecil
- Words By [All Words], Music By [Music Written By] – Joan Baez
NotesProduced for JCB Productions
Recorded And Mixed At: Sound Labs, Hollywood, Ca.
Mastered At: A&M Studios, Hollywood Ca.
Synthesizers Recorded At: Tonto Studios, Santa Monica, Ca.
℗ 1976 A&M Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
A = Side 1, B = Side 2
Includes inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (SP-4943)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (SP-4944)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side A with MR (In a circle) stamped, variant 1): A&M SP4943-M3-EX (MR) Δ 21346
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side B with MR (In a circle) stamped, variant 1): A&M SP4944-M2-EX (MR) Δ 21346-X
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): A&M SP4943-M4-EX Δ 21346
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): A&M SP4944-M4-EX Δ 21346-X
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped, all variants): MR (In a circle)
|SP-4603||Joan Baez||Gulf Winds (LP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP-4603||US||1976|
|LP 5653, SP 4603||Joan Baez||Gulf Winds (LP, Album)||PGP RTB, A&M Records||LP 5653, SP 4603||Yugoslavia||1977|
|AMLH 64603||Joan Baez||Gulf Winds (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 64603||UK||1976|
|SP-4603||Joan Baez||Gulf Winds (LP, Album, Promo, Mon)||A&M Records||SP-4603||US||1976|
|394 603-1||Joan Baez||Gulf Winds (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||394 603-1||Germany||Unknown|