Third Rail - South Delta Space Age download flac
They released an album entitled "South Delta Space Age" in 1995.
Биография Third Rail, лучшие альбомы.
Стань железнодорожным магнатом в "Rail Nation"! Насладись атмосферой азарта! · 18+
The first album by the James Blood Ulmer and Bill Laswell collaboration Third Rail is a sometimes confusing mishmash of styles; however, given the title, it appears that the juxtaposition of dirty blues-based grooves and spacey psychedelic jazz-funk is entirely intentional. Whether or not the combination is entirely satisfying is up to the listener, but while the album occasionally seems to have more ideas than it knows what to do with, most of them do work.
Artist: Third Rail Title Of Album: South Delta Space Age Year Of Release: 1995 Label: PolyGram Genre: Free Funk, Jazz-funk, Rock Quality: FLAC (image+. Tracklist: 01. Dusted 02. Grounded 03. Funk All Night 04. In the Name Of 05.
South Delta Space Age is an album by the band, Third Rail featuring guitarist James Blood Ulmer, bassist Bill Laswell, drummer Joseph "Zigaboo" Modeliste, and organists Amina Claudine Myers and Bernie Worrell which was recorded in 1995 and released on the Antilles label. Tales of Captain Black.
amina claudine myers - amina - full album 1988 - jazz. Amina Claudine Myers Quartet feat. Jim Pepper - African Blues. "Third Rail – South Delta Space Age", Polystar – PSCW-5338.
BERGVILLE STORIES (Columbia import) As a South Africa-only release, the original-cast album to this drop-dead entry in Lincoln Center's boorishly overlooked South African theatre series (as amazing as the Ornettefest by me) will be sought out (try ww. usic. er) only by those who already dig mbube/iscathimiya. The Muffs, Happy Birthday to Me (Reprise). Third Rail, South Delta Space Age (Antilles).
Rain parade - emergency third rail in the g CD new+. Third rail - ID music CD new+.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – B. Laswell*, J.B. Weaver, Jr.
Written-By – B. Laswell*, J. Modeliste*
|3||Funk All Night||4:55|
|4||In The Name Of||5:17|
|5||Please Tell Her||3:56|
Written-By – J. Modeliste*
|9||Lord Thank You||8:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polystar Co.,Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polystar Co.,Ltd.
- Recorded At – Greenpoint Studios
- Mixed At – Greenpoint Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Artwork – Tadanori Yokoo
- Bass – Bill Laswell
- Design, Layout – Aldo Sampieri
- Drums, Percussion – Joseph "Zigaboo" Modeliste*
- Electric Guitar, Voice – James Blood Ulmer
- Engineer – Oz Fritz, Robert Musso
- Engineer [Assistant] – Layng Martine
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Organ [Hammond B3], Clavinet – Bernie Worrell
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano, Vocals – Amina Claudine Myers
- Other [Invasion Group] – Steven Saporta
- Other [Material Inc.] – John Brown
- Other [Switch Operator] – Peter Wetherbee
- Producer – Bill Laswell, James Blood Ulmer
- Technician [Drums] – Artie Smith
- Written-By – J. B. Ulmer*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn, NY
Mastered at Masterdisk
Originally released in Japan by Polystar in 1995
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988023 032122
- Barcode (String): 7988023032122
- Matrix / Runout: PSCW-5338 MT A01
- ASIN: B0000047DQ
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L261
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4407
|533 965-2||Third Rail||South Delta Space Age (CD, Album)||Antilles||533 965-2||Europe||1995|
|314 533 965-2||Third Rail||South Delta Space Age (CD, Album)||Antilles||314 533 965-2||US||1997|
|314 533 965-2ADV||Third Rail||South Delta Space Age (CD, Album, Promo)||Antilles||314 533 965-2ADV||US||1997|
|none||Third Rail||South Delta Space Age (9xFile, WAV, Album, RE)||Not On Label (Bill Laswell Self-Released)||none||US||2018|