Absu - In The Eyes Of Ioldánach download flac
In the Eyes Of Ioldanach.
Album · 1999 · 4 Songs.
In the Eyes Of Ioldanach.
Listen free to Absu – In the Eyes of Ioldánach (. Hallstatt and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Never Blow Out The Eastern Candle" is a re-recorded version of an Absu song which originally appeared exclusively on the Osmose Productions' compilation "World Domination" (1995). Warning - Osmose CD presses dating from February 2001 and later may contain a copy-protection method which renders the CD completely unreadable in PCs and certain modern Hi-Fi systems. This isn't indicated anywhere on the packaging. Recording information
In the Eyes of Ioldanach is kind of filling release of Absu between their two awesome albums: The Third Storm of Cythraul and the amazing Tara LP. It contains only four songs and seventeen minutes of music, so for some of you it may not be enough, but at the same time Absu never disappoints and this 12 vinyl is great again and deserves to be in the collection! Obviously from the very first sound, when you listen to In the Eyes of Ioldanach, you just know it is Absu. Of course Absu has also been changing and developing through the years and we can hear that from album to album they have been adding something new to their music. In that aspect I think that In the Eyes of Ioldanach is their most aggressive, vicious and harsh, violent recording. It is a crushing and thrashing black metal furious attack! So fuckin vigorous and obscure!
Ioldanach has spied on this mistery, yet he's enkindled by the light With hues of argent lightning and ore of purem the salt grants them mastery and might. We'll kneel towards the foyer with our precious salz! We'll sound with horn, clash with wood and cleave with calls! We've whittled the blades of Hallstattian swords!" Hallstatt An Salaan An Bas. "I see a battle; I feel the warp-spasm!" The poised warrior yowls with blood about his belt.
Complete your Absu collection. I have a copy of this on SPV/Osmose Productions it is spv 008-20091 lp. Anyone else have this version? It is also hand numbered to a 1000 I have 902.
Tara is the fourth album by black metal band Absu. It was released on May 23, 2001, by Osmose Productions. It contains the In the Eyes of Ioldánach EP as bonus tracks. Early promotional material for the album stated that Mike Scaccia of Rigor Mortis/Ministry fame would contribute to the album but that did not occur.
ABSU quickly followed this up with the In the Eyes of Ioldánach EP in 1998. What followed that was the creation of what was easily the pinnacle of the bands tenure as a three-piece, 2001’s conceptual album Tara. That year also incidentally saw the band recruit a new second guitarist, Kashshapxu, as the band were primed to take Mythological Occult Metal to the masses. However, in early 2002, Equitant left due to musical differences and during this period Proscriptor auditioned for Slayer, who eventually went with their original drummer Dave Lombardo
All music produced, composed and arranged by Absu. Lyrics by Proscriptor and Equitant. The vinyl version is limited and numbered to 1000 copies. Never Blow Out The Eastern Candle" is a re-recorded version of an Absu song which originally appeared on the Osmose Productions' compilation "World Domination". The Sun of Tiphareth. 90. 1. 0. The Third Storm of Cythraul.
The amazing thing about "Ioldanach" is the fact that, without warning, Absu took the realization of their black thrash occult concotion to a final perfect alchemy that destroys all nay-saying in its wake. The first track, "Vitriol" is an incindiary headlong plunge into chaos that sets the stage for the proceedings ahead. Another highlight is a ripping re-recording of their now classic song "Never Blow out the Eastern Candle". This EP is essential, and just to hear drummer/vocalist Proscriptor bark "Here we go now!!!" is worth every penny. It is a crushing and thrashing black metal furious attack! So fuckin vigorous and obscure!
Complete your Absu collection.
Ioldanach has spied on this mistery, yet he's enkindled by the light With hues of argent lightning and ore of purem the salt grants them mastery and might.
All music produced, composed and arranged by Absu.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
|4||Never Blow Out The Eastern Candle||4:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Osmose Productions
- Copyright (c) – Osmose Productions
- Distributed By – SPV – SPV 076-20092 MCD
- Distributed By – Displeased
- Distributed By – Plastic Head
- Distributed By – Donosti
- Distributed By – Audioglobe
- Distributed By – Megatherion
- Distributed By – Oz
- Distributed By – House Of Kicks
- Distributed By – Spinefarm Records
- Distributed By – Dutch East India
- Distributed By – Modern Invasion Music
- Distributed By – Witchhunt
- Distributed By – Napalm
- Distributed By – NSM
- Distributed By – Nordic Metal
- Distributed By – PHD
- Distributed By – M.D.M.A.
- Distributed By – Apostrophe
- Distributed By – M.A.B. Records
- Distributed By – Morbid Noizz
- Distributed By – Música Alternativa
- Distributed By – Tripsichord
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0100250088-0101
- Recorded At – Nomad Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Nomad Recording Studios
- Edited At – Nomad Recording Studios
- Published By – Nox Luna Inlustris Music
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Kris Verwimp
- Artwork [Exegesis] – Proscriptor
- Artwork [Logo Theory] – Equitant
- Bass Guitar [Electric] – Equitant
- Drums [Trap Kit, Mercury], Percussion [Percussives], Lyrics By [Lyrical Magick] – Proscriptor
- Engineer [Chief] – Kol Marshall
- Engineer [Executive] – Vince Rossi
- Executive Producer – Osmose Prod.
- Executive-Producer – Kol Marshall
- Lead Guitar [Electric Lead], Rhythm Guitar, Performer [Shadows] – Shaftiel
- Lyrics By [Lyrical Obscurity] – Equitant (tracks: 2, 3)
- Mastered By, Edited By – Absu, Gary Long, Kol Marshall
- Music By [Musick] – Equitant (tracks: 2, 4), Proscriptor (tracks: 3), Shaftiel
- Other [Management & Order] – Roberta Evans, Inc.
- Photography By – Teresa Rafidi
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – Absu
- Voice – Proscriptor, Shaftiel
NotesRecorded in March 1998 at NOMAD Recording Studios, Carrollton, TX, USA. Mastered & edited at NOMAD Recording Studios, Carrollton, TX, USA.
(P)+(C) Osmose Productions 1998.
Distributed by: MDMA-Israel
Total running time: 17:32.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 200926
- Barcode (Scanned): 4001617200926
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): A0100250088-0101 13 A2 DADC Austria
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94Z2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): A0100250088-0101 13 A3 DADC Austria
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94C5
- Label Code: LC 2406
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL
|CRYPT41-2||Absu||In The Eyes Of Ioldánach (12", MiniAlbum, Ltd, RE, Bon)||The Crypt||CRYPT41-2||US||2017|
|OPCD 070, OPMCD 070||Absu||In The Eyes Of Ioldánach (CD, MiniAlbum, RP)||Osmose Productions, Osmose Productions||OPCD 070, OPMCD 070||Unknown|
|none||Absu||In The Eyes Of Ioldánach (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Bulgaria||1998|
|CRYPT41-2||Absu||In The Eyes Of Ioldánach (12", MiniAlbum, Ltd, RE)||The Crypt||CRYPT41-2||US||2017|
|CRYPT41-2||Absu||In The Eyes Of Ioldánach (12", MiniAlbum, Ltd, RE, Dee)||The Crypt||CRYPT41-2||US||2017|