Four On The Floor - Four On The Floor download flac
Four-on-the-floor is a rhythm pattern used in disco and electronic dance music
Dag Nasty : Four on the Floor,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Four-on-the-floor (or four-to-the-floor) is a rhythm pattern used primarily in disco and electronic dance music. It is a steady, uniformly accented beat in 4/4 time in which the bass drum is hit on every beat (1, 2, 3, 4) in common time. This was popularized in the disco music of the 1970s and the term four-on-the-floor was widely used in that era: it originated with the pedal-operated, drum-kit bass drum
Four on the Floor (Dag Nasty album). Four on the Floor is an album by Dag Nasty released in 1992 through Epitaph Records. Four on the Floor was a one-shot reunion record recorded while the band members were on vacation in Los Angeles in the summer of 1991. Baker could not use his real name because he was under contract with the blues/metal band Junkyard at the time. Still Waiting" - 2:52.
Four On The Floor Jackson Rohm. Listen on Apple Music. 3. Four on the Floor.
Album Name Four on the Floor. Data de lançamento 02 Outubro 2006. 1. Smash and Grab . 7. 5. Death of a Whore . 6. Purgatory Blues . 9. 8. Mind Full of Daggers . 4. Bullshit King . 2. 10. Inside the Cage . Bonustracks (American Release).
Official Release on White House. Komplete 12. Indigo dust - maschine expansion pack. We’ve teamed up with Grammy Award-winning remixer, DJ and producer Dennis White aka Latroit to find the perfect Disco House remix of his latest track, Four on the Floor on his signature underground label White House. Throughout his long-standing career in the studio, he’s produced several chart-topping remixes for notable artists including Ma. .
This album has an average beat per minute of 145 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 105/177 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Four on the Floor. BPM Profile Four on the Floor. Album starts at 172BPM, ends at 130BPM (-42), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Juliette and the Licks.
Free download and listen Four On the Floor. Juliette, Juliette and The Licks. Tracks count: 12. Views: 3. Juliette - Mindful of Daggers 03:43. Juliette - Inside the Cage 04:08. Juliette - Killer 02:18.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||There Goes My Baby
Written-By – Nelson*, Treadwell*, Patterson*
Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
|A3||Any Day Now
Written-By – B. Hilliard*, B. Bacharach*
|Glimmer Twins Medley|
|B1||Let's Spend The Night Together||4:14|
|B3||Paint It Black||2:56|
|B4||Under My Thumb||4:13|
- Produced For – Skunk / Allie Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Jennifudy Studios
- Mixed At – The Aspen Studios
- Arranged By [Horns] – Al*
- Arranged By [Rhythm Section] – Al Kooper (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Jeff Baxter (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Al*, Dominic Frontiere
- Backing Vocals – Roland Vocoder
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus
- Drums – Kay Sudaclap, Rick Schlosser*
- Drums [In Absentia] – Richie Hayward
- Engineer, Mixed By – Bob Edwards
- Guitar – Jeff Baxter, Rip Tupp
- Keyboards – Al Kooper, Bill Mei, Jai Winding
- Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Glenn Hughes
- Percussion – Bobby LaKind, Paulinho Da Costa
- Producer – Jeff Baxter
- Producer, Mixed By – Al Kooper
- Synthesizer [Guitar] – Jeff Baxter, Steve Adore
- Synthesizer [Keyboards] – Al Kooper
- Written-By – Mick Jagger & Keith Richards* (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesCat. No On Labels is:
Side 1: NBLP 7180 (NBLP 7180 AS)
Side 2: NBLP 7180 (NBLP 7180 BS)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): NB-LP-7180-AS-K2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): Brain Damage Causes Disco
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): NB-LP-7180-BS-K2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): Eat Your Heart Out Elliot
|NBLP 7180||Four On The Floor||Four On The Floor (LP, Album, 72)||Casablanca||NBLP 7180||US||1979|
|NBLP 7180||Four On The Floor||Four On The Floor (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca||NBLP 7180||US||1979|