Angel Witch - Angel Witch download flac
The first album by the NWOBHM band, Angel Witch, up for your pleasure and listening! Lineup: Kevin Heybourne - Vocals, Guitars Kevin "Skids" Riddles - Bass.
Complete your Angel Witch collection.
Angel Witch are a British heavy metal band which formed in London, England in 1977 as part of the new wave of British heavy metal movement. They are well known for having inspired Lars Ulrich to form Metallica. The band was formed, originally under the name of Lucifer, and was initially composed of guitarist and vocalist Kevin Heybourne, guitarist Rob Downing, drummer Steve Jones, and bassist Barry Clements. Lucifer split and Steve Jones joined up with Bruce Dickinson to form Speed
As Above, So Below is the fourth studio album by British heavy metal band Angel Witch. It is their first studio album in 26 years, produced by Ghost BC producer Jaime Gomez Arellano. All songs written by Kevin Heybourne. Dead Sea Scrolls" - 5:59. Into the Dark" - 5:11. Witching Hour" - 5:49. Upon This Cord" - 6:33. Devil's Tower" - 5:25 (Japan release). Kevin Heybourne - guitars, vocals.
Angel Witch : Angel Witch,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Re-Issue in 2005 by Castle Records with 10 bonustracks.
View interactive tab. Download.
A product of the scene that also gave the world Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Saxon, Girlschool, and Diamond Head, Angel Witch wasn't a huge commercial success in the . but enjoyed a loyal underground following in England and Europe. This superb debut album was the band's finest hour. Melodic yet forceful and intense, classics like "Sorceress," "White Witch," and "Angel of Death" illustrate Angel Witch's artistic debt to fellow Britons Judas Priest, Rainbow, and Black Sabbath
Angel Witch would resurface and die several times over the next few years, seemingly being put to rest for good in 1989. But once again, founding member Kevin Heybourne restarted the band in 2000, only to have it breakup and reform by 2003. I wish Heybourne would find on a stable line-up, seriously, what the hell. Anyways, again, the band released their debut album, Angel Witch in 1980.
|9||Angel Of Death||4:52|
|Non-Album Bonus Tracks|
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Castle Communications PLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Castle Copyrights
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records UK
- Licensed From – EMI Records UK
- Made By – Disctronics, UK
- Published By – Hit Songs Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design, Sleeve – Diablo Design Ltd, Hugh Gilmour
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Kevin (Skids) Riddles*
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Mike Carpenter , Steve Hammonds
- Drums, Percussion – Dave Hogg (Day Vog)*
- Engineer – Ashley Howe, John Gallen, Mark (The Knife) Dearnley*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jools Cooper, Nick Rogers
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Kevin Heybourne
- Producer – Martin Smith (Wax-A-Hottie)*
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Sev Lewkowicz
- Research, Curated By [Project Concept] – Hugh Gilmour, Steve Hammonds
- Sleeve Notes, Other [Cuttings] – Dave Ling
- Written-By – Kevin Heybourne
Notes℗ & © 1998 Castle Communications PLC.
MADE IN ENGLAND.
Tracks 1-10 ℗ 1980 Castle Copyrights.
Tracks 11-13 ℗ 1981 Castle Copyrights.
Tracks 14-16 ℗ 1980 EMI Records UK.
Track 14-16 Licensed Courtesy of EMI Records UK.
Non-Album Bonus Tracks:
Track 11 taken from 7'' single a-side 1981.
Tracks 12 & 13 taken from 7'' single b-side of "Loser" 1981.
Track 14 taken from 7'' single b-side of "Sweet Danger" 1981.
Track 15 taken from "Metal For Muthas" 1980.
Track 16 taken from 12'' single b-side of "Sweet Danger" 1980.
Includes 5 pages with liner notes written by Dave Ling, London 29.6.98.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5017615859829
- Barcode (Text): 5 017615 859829
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L136
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0425
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0431
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ESMCD598 02 6 MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ESMCD598 02 6 MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Label Code: LC 6448
|BRON 532||Angel Witch||Angel Witch (LP, Album)||Bronze||BRON 532||UK||1980|
|BRON 532||Angel Witch||Angel Witch (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Bronze||BRON 532||UK||1980|
|CMQCD1157||Angel Witch||Angel Witch (CD, Album, RE, RM, 25t)||Castle Music||CMQCD1157||UK||2005|
|2741049||Angel Witch||Angel Witch (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + RM, RP, 30t)||Sanctuary Records||2741049||Europe||Unknown|
|CMQCD1157||Angel Witch||Angel Witch (CD, Album, RE, RM, Sli)||Castle Music||CMQCD1157||UK||Unknown|