De Rosa - Mend download flac
In 2016 De Rosa celebrated the tenth anniverary of the release of debut album 'Mend' with a one off performance of the album at CCA, Glasgow.
Rosa Mendes, San José, Costa Rica.
Listen online to Elizeth Cardoso - Rosa De Ouro and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists.
De Rosa are a Scottish rock band from Bellshill. It consists of Martin Henry (vocals, guitar), Chris Connick (guitar), James Woodside (bass), Neil Woodside (drums) and Andrew Bush (piano/keyboards). The band have released three studio albums-Mend, Prevention, and Weem. De Rosa are noted for their use of guitar-based indie rock combined with Henry's personal lyrics sung in a Scottish accent
De Rosa are a Scottish rock band from Bellshill. Martin Henry (ards) James Woodside (in) Neil Woodside (drums/percussion) Chris Connick(cals). Former member : Ross Stewart. 원: Andrew Bush (2), Chris Connick, James Woodside, Martin John Henry, Neil Woodside.
De Rosa was a three piece in 2004-2005, the permanent members being Henry and drummer Neil Woodside, with James Woodside, the band spent the rest of 2004 and most of 2005 recording their first album, Mend. The album was recorded by Andy Miller, Miller had been a friend and mentor of the band since their earliest rehearsals. The use of Chemikal Underground’s recording studio led to the Glasgow label releasing Mend under licence from the original label. Released in the UK on 19 June 2006, Mend was voted in British music magazine Mojos top 50 albums of 2006, the kind of parochial majesty you.
From the story of De Rosa and the expert hand of the designer Pininfarina comes a new logo for the Bikes with the heart, the new identity that will accompany De Rosa and all its project in the years to come. The best quality products . The new de rosa e-bike. Discover the pedal assisted bike. MADE WITH by Sun-TIMES. De Rosa are noted for their use of guitar-based indie rock combined with Henry's personal lyrics sung in a Scottish accent.
Album · 2013 · 1 Song. Released: 12 Aug 2013. More By Munhoz e Mariano.
О себе: Belgian label, created by Guy Marc Hinant and Frédéric Walheer.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||All Saints Day||2:55|
|5||Hopes And Little Jokes||2:13|
Written By [Additional Writing] – Ross McGowan
Written By [Additional Writing] – Chris Connick
|9||Hattonrigg Pit Disaster||2:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chemikal Underground Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chemikal Underground Ltd.
- Licensed From – Gargleblast Records
- Artwork By [Roadkill] – Henry Coombes
- Artwork By [Sleeve & Booklet Design] – Robert Johnston
- Cello – Alan Barr (tracks: 8, 9, 11)
- Lyrics By – Martin John Henry
- Other [(c) & (p) 2006] – Chemikal Underground Ltd.
- Other [Manufactured Under License From] – Gargleblasrt Records
- Performer [De Rosa] – James Woodside, Martin John Henry, Neil Woodside
- Photography – Amy King, Martin John Henry (tracks: Photography)
- Photography [Of Painting] – Alan Dimmick
- Recorded By, Producer – Andy Miller
- Songwriter [Music] – De Rosa
NotesRecorded and produced at "Chem 19", Hamilton between summer 2004 and Autumn 2005, except "Camera" recorded between September 2003 and July 2004.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 024545 409420
- Barcode (Scanned): 5024545409420
|PCHEM089CD||De Rosa||Mend (CD, Album, Promo)||Chemikal Underground||PCHEM089CD||UK & Ireland||2006|
|CHUS009||De Rosa||Mend (CD, Album)||Chemikal Underground Records, Gargleblast Records||CHUS009||UK||2006|